four

I lay awake in my bunk, staring at the ceiling.

Last week, I was brought into a new world. I met my brother, godfather, and friends.

Remus stayed only for that night, he had to go early in the morning. He said he had matters to take care of. Everyone seemed to understand, I didn't. I didn't push though.

Sirius, Harry told me, was a convict. He was wrongly convicted of murder, which is why he also had to leave. He was on the run, and until we prove him innocent, there's not much we could do.

Harry says he writes to him sometimes. Remus said I could write to him whenever I want.

Wizards had owls. It was strange, they used them almost as they were mailmen. Like a personal UPS or something.

Harry had a tawny barn owl named Hedwig. She seemed to like me, probably because I gave her a treat. Because apparently owl treats are a thing.

Fred and George told me about their joke products, and how they dream of opening a joke shop one day. Harry tells me of the pranks they do at school, and a map that they gave him. They were obviously pranksters, and I can't wait to see all the mayhem they cause at school.

Harry says that his, I mean our, dad had a cloak. An invisibility cloak. He showed it to me, and it was amazing how he became invisible. He said that Dumbledore handed it down to him, and they've used it countless times during the year.

He also says that sometimes his scar hurts, the little lighting striped line on his head. He says when it does he sometimes visions of Voldemort and what he's up to.

"Quick! Everyone get up!" Someone shouts. My head shots up. I hear distant screaming outside, then a boom.

I get out of bed and run to the other side of the room. I shake Harry's shoulders.

"Hmm," he mumbles.

"Harry! Get up!" I say. His eyes instantly opens and he jumps.

"Bloody hell, Hannah. What?"

"There's an attack going on. We need to get out," Mr. Weasley says.

I put a sweatshirt on and grab my bag.

"Bill, Percy, and Charlie have gone to help defend. That's where I'm heading. I'm trusting you all to get to the forest, straight ahead," Mr. Weasley says. Fred and George nod. It was the first time I've ever seen them serious.

"Harry, Ron, Hermione, stick together. Don't let anything bring you apart. Me, Fred, Hannah, and Ginny will be right behind you," George says. We all nod and they leave the tent.

We follow behind. George's wand was lit up and was lighting the way.

We kept up a pace, it was like a light jog. We passed broken tents and crying children.

"They're death eaters," Fred says. "You-Know-Who's followers. Well, what's left of them anyway."

"Why are they attacking?" I ask.

"Probably to spread fear," George says. I nod.

Ginny stays silent the whole time. I don't blame her, I wanted to wrap myself in blankets and go back to sleep.

We continue towards the forests when I hear a scream. It sounded like a little girl and it didn't sound too far away.

I start to go but Fred holds me off. "Hannah, no."

"I have to help!"

"I understand but we need to focus on getting to the woods."

"Then keep going! I'll meet you," I yank out of his grip and run towards the girl.