Chapter 13

Jane's POV

It's finally Sunday and Noah was so excited to go out. We were in William's car and finally arrived at the destination.

"Oh my god baby look! We're going to the zoo!" I said to Noah as I looked up at the 'Zoo' signboard.

"Are we going to see the elephant, mommy?" Noah asked me with his eyes wide looking at the zoo's signboard with various animals illustrations on it.

"Not only elephant, Noah. There are other animals too like penguins, giraffes and even monkeys." William replied for me.

"Yay! I wanna see them! I wanna see them!" Noah said excitedly.

"I knew he was going to like it." William said while winking at me. I only smiled at him as a thank you. This guy always know how to make Noah happy. My heart warms at that thought.

Once we were inside the zoo, I make a point of getting Noah to read up on several specific animals beforehand in order to know as much about them as possible before I let him see them live.

"Okay, where do you want to go first buddy?" William asked Noah.

"Penguins!" Noah screamed.

We slightly ran towards the penguin section trying to catch up with Noah who was already halfway there, he was just too excited. This is his first time going to the zoo and seeing the animals so I won't blame him for being so hyper today. Besides, I love seeing him like this. He looks very happy.

"Mommy! Uncle Will! Look at the penguins! They are sooo cute!" My son squealed as he pressed his face against the glass in the underwater penguin viewing area.

"They're almost as cute as you baby!" I laughed while taking a picture of Noah looking at the penguins. I also may or may not secretly took a few pictures of William who is now standing beside Noah and looking at the penguins as well. The sight of the two of them together in a picture makes me smile. They looked adorable. 

"Mommy... uncle Will... can we go see the giraffes pwease?" Noah asked from on top of William's shoulder.

"Sure we can buddy." William said.

After a while Noah is walking again because he said that William was too slow and he wants to reach the giraffes area faster but I took his hand before he could even run, "Noah, what did I told you about manners?" I asked him sternly, "You're not going anywhere without us, now say sorry to Uncle Will and then we walk together until we reach the giraffes area."

Noah only looked at his feet while saying, "I'm sorry, Uncle Will... can we go now mommy?"

"Hey bud, don't be sad. I'm not mad, it's fine okay everything's good. Now c'mon let's see the giraffes!" William said to Noah.

Me and my son follow William as he navigates his way through the large crowds of people.

"Mommy look! The giraffes are so tall!" Noah squeals at the sight of the large and tall animal.

"I know baby. Look at their necks, it was very long too!" I told Noah.

I was busy looking at Noah who was still mesmerized looking at the large animal for the first time that I don't even noticed William who is standing right behind me.

"I know something else that is long too, you know." William whispered to my ear.

"I-I..."

"You're blushing again. Fucking hell, Jane. Stop being cute and looked innocent, I don't think I can control myself." William whisper shout at me.