Love, Sex and Magic - Fresher's party

Fresher's Party

#...one man cah satisfy her, she needs more wood for the fire, sex price getting higher, more money she require..#

I was at home finishing my assignment for next week, it was long... let me introduce myself, people dem call me Chrissy but di name be Chrystal. I come from St. Vincent but cah me is a good student I got ah scholarship to Westminster University to study Law with full accommodation and ting. I is 19 years old, fi one mi nah study nobody, me see people dem ah study me cah of mi accent and ting, like dem nah come across somebody from di beautiful island cha! But lemme tell yuh I'm a beautiful caramel complexion and a nice gyal fi talk to, mi have some wonderful friends, Cushelle and Regina, dem also at di University.

I received a text message from Cushelle...

"Hello beautiful =)

What you doing today? Holla back

Love you chick. X"

"Wahgwarn babes, mi nuh no yet,

I gotta finish this assignment before me go anywhere

Cah mi no mi nuh go do it agen.

I'll text you wen mi dun alryt

Love you gyal. X"

About an hour later I finished my work, printed it off and pinned it on my to-do board. Yes I'm an organised person, mi nuh like fi see clutter everywhere. I ran a bath with a lot of bubble bath and turned ma music up and decided what to wear. It was a beautiful day so I pulled out my white vest top and yellow leggings and yellow and white pumps and went into the bath and spent about 30 minutes relaxing and washing myself, I came out the bath and creamed myself with no not the famous coco butter but Nivea, I loved the smell and was great for my skin and got dressed. I done my hair, I was blessed with beautiful long coolie brown hair. I applied some foundation and eyeliner and mascara and lip-gloss.

I then sent a text to Cushelle asking her where she is, 5 minutes later she text back saying she was at Edgware Road Station. I picked up my oyster card, my money, my blackberry and headphones and house keys. I got on the bus to Edgware road station, I walked up to the top of the bus and there was a whole load of boys shouting, they seemed around the age of 17-18, they kept shouting 'A.B.S ALL DAYY' I just sat in the middle and I kept hearing 'look pon dis sexy one here' so I stood up and shouted...

"you likkle pickney deya got no rassclart respect for da people dem deh pon dis bus, ah try get to places in peace and quiet and you likkle rasses just ah chat ah bag of shit cha, shut up!"

They kept quiet, then one boy came up to me and apologised to me on behalf of his friends, then he tried it by asking for my number, but it seemed like he was in a gang and I didn't want to be a R.O.D gyal, although he was a sexy young one.

Breh: excuse me miss, I just want to apologise for me and my boys' behaviour

Me: its alryt

Breh: can I sit down for a sec

Me: okay waam?

Breh: you're really beautiful, what's your name?

Me: Chrystal, yourself?

Breh: Joseph, how old is you?

Me: 19 you?

Joseph: 23, so what do you do?

Me: I'm sorry dis is my stop, I have to go...

Joseph: ...wait what's your number

Me: if I see you again I'll give it to you, but if I don't den we're not supposed to be