( CHAPTER ONE )

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE. ETCHED INTO MY HEART

▅▅▅

"Who is this ugly being?"

These were the first few words that left the young Nozel Silva's mouth as he stared at the baby in the crib. If he was around people who never knew his brash behavior existed, he would've received some talking to, but since the Silvas were well aware of this act, they never bothered it.

That of course was different, since he was talking down on a special person. "Nozel, your manners." Acier Silva, her mother, reprimanded him as he kept staring at the baby, "Well who is this, Mother?" he reiterated, making it very clear he showed very little interest.

"That's your fiancé, Nozel." the four-year-old Silva's eyes widen slightly before his stoic face returns.

'She looks hideous.' The boy thought. The longer he stared at 'it' the more he disliked her appearance, "Here, hold her."

"W-what? Wait—!" Lady Solace, the understanding mother of the baby placed her in between Nozel's arms. The little boy was nervous as he never held a baby before but was relieved when the baby cooed in his arms.

A small smile formed on his lips and the adults took notice of it. He brushed the feeling off and moved the cloth that covered most of its face to see a light brown for its hair color.

"What is her name?" he asked, trying his best not to sound too curious about the baby.

A chuckle comes out of their mouth as he finally acknowledged the baby as a human being before Lord Silva answers, "Juliette." 

The little girl seemed to like Nozel's presence as it scooted closer to his chest, 

'Juliette...Silva... what a pretty name ' he thought as he innocently smiled at the baby. 

CHAPTER ONE, END.

▅▅▅

a/n: guys, chill. when nozel said "juliette silva what a pretty name" he meant that iNNOCENTLY GOOD GRIEF