Chapter 11

~Flame PrincessPOV~

I was talking to my servants when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. It was Finn, except he looks so different than when I last saw him. He didn't wear a bear hat anymore...only a bear scarf with bear paws at both ends, his hair was tied to a ponytail, he wore dark blue jeans, blue shirt, a pair of combat boots and his demon blood sword.

"F-Finn?" I said stuttering.

"What's up FP?" he asked smiling.

"I-i'm fine...never mind me, is that really you!?" I said raising my voice a little.

"Yep..." he said smiling. " Oh yeah....PB asked me to deliver you this." He said and handed me the formula that I requested from Princess Bubblegum .

"Oh...thanks" I said as I grabbed the formula.

"What's in that by the way?" He asked.

"It's Medicine for my people." I said as I gave the formula to the doctors of the fire kingdom.

"Ohh.....what happened?...." He asked.

"We got attacked by a monster that spits water and eats fire." I said lowering my head.

"What!?....have you tried anything to beat it?" He asked raising his voice.

"Yes but.....Even I can't defeat such a monster..." I said frowning.

"Hmmm....Okay....I'll help you" He said as he grabbed my shoulder.

"Help me what?" I asked out of confusion.

"Help you kill it!" He said as he gave me a smile which cheered me up a bit." What does it look like by the way?" He asked.

"It has three heads, looks like a dragon, has four arms, four legs like some sort of centaur and has this diamond on the forehead of it's middle head." I replied.

"Hmm.....how big is it?" He asked.

"About 15 ft. tall and maybe weighs about  2000-2500 pounds....." I said flatly.

"Man that's Huge!" he shouted with an excitement in his voice. Where can we find it?" again, Finn asked.

"In the swamp no for from the Fire kingdom." I said.

"So.....let's go?...." He asked. I nodded in response.

We left the fire kingdom. I led the way to the swamp where the monster lives.

As we arrived at our destination, we searched for the monster's den. I used my powers to locate it's den.

"Finn!....I found a cave!" I said.

"What!? where!?" Finn shouted running closer.

I pointed the direction to the cave. Finn led the way to the cave. He gestured me to stop as he took a closer look. As he stepped closer, suddenly we heard a loud roar. The roar startled the both of us. It seems to be coming at our direction.

"Finn! it's coming!" I shouted.

"Get ready!" Finn shouted.

As Finn readies hi Demon blood sword, a head came out. It seems to be targeting me. It rushed it's way, about to swallow me when suddenly Finn stabbed it on the head which pierced through it's head.

"Thanks!" I shouted then began my counter attack by shooting fireballs inside the cave which revealed it's whole body. It roared fiercely which caught us both off guard. It came out rushing. It was about to whip it's tail on Finn.

"Finn!" I shouted when suddenly it stopped.

I took a closer look. The Vampire Queen stopped it's tail with brute strength.

"You okay...hero?" she said smiling.

"Yeah thanks!" Finn replied as he pulled out his sword which pierced through the monster's head.

The three of us grouped together. The head which Finn pierced began to heal.

"What!?....it can heal?" Finn shouted.

"Seems so" said the vampire Queen."So....Flame Queen...got any ideas?"

"See that diamond stuck on the middle head?" I said pointing at it.

"Yeah?..." the both said.

"We need to destroy it" I said as I began to make my flames go bigger.

"The Vampire Queen and I will make an opening by holding back it's too other heads, meanwhile you take down the middle." I said the started to shoot Flame saucers.

The Vampire Queen transformed and held down the other head while I used my flames to distract the other.

"Finn!" Both the Vampire Queen and I shouted.

Finn rushed his way. The Middle head began to spit water which was strong enough to destroy giant boulders but Finn easily dodged them all. The middle head slammed it's face on the ground which caused a massive earth shock. The shock threw me off balance but I dismissed it and continued to shoot flames hoping to destroy it even just for a while to give Finn enough time but to no avail. It ate all of my flames. Although, I still kept shooting at it just to keep it busy. Meanwhile, the Vampire Queen didn't have any problems holding it down because of her Vampire strength.

The middle head suddenly slammed itself on Finn.

"Finn!" We both shouted.

Suddenly, the monster began to fall down. The vampire queen rushed to the middle head. I followed.

The middle head's diamond was pierced with Finn's sword.

"Finn you OK?" The vampire queen shouted. Finn crawled from under the head.

"Yeah somehow.... " he replied.

To be continued....

Sorry it's kinda short on action cuz I got lazy and all but... here's chapter 11... 

YEAH...also i still got a new book coming up(Happy Tree Friends) that hasn't been published yet so i might be busy at the moment but don't worry cuz i'll still continue updating.

Also....you might have noticed that i changed my name in wattpad to Nicole Jann....well that's because that's my real name...i was too shy at first because my name's nicole and i'm a guy and all but...heh the hell with that 

DEUCES!