Chapter 12

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

(This time I'm telling the story...hehehe)

As Finn crawled out from under the monster's head, Marceline asked. "Finn are you okay?". Finn Nodded and said "Yeah, somehow...". Marceline reached out her hand, Finn grabbed her hand and MArceline helped him up. "Thanks..." Said Finn." You're welcome hero". Marceline said as she smiled. They stared at each other's eyes for a bit when suddenly a voice behind Finn said."Ahem...Finn thank you for helping me defeat the monster that terrorized my people". It was Flame Queeen. "You're welcome Flame Queen". Finn smiled. Flame Princess just nodded in response."Well....I should be going...I need to return to my kingdom ." Said Flame queen and took of in an instant. "W-wait!!" .Finn shouted, but she was already gone. Finn sighed. "Geez...what's her problem?..."Said Marceline looking irritated. Finn sighed once more. "I don't know about her..." Finn said as he turned to Marceline. "well....we should head back home too". "Yeah..." Marceline replied.

************

As They made their way back Finn asked. "Hey.....can i move to your house?". This caught Marceline off guard. "W-what?". Marceline asked back. " I said can i move—" Finn said before Marceline cut him off. "I heard but why?.." .Said Marceline. "Well....." Finn said scratchingthe back of his head. "Well?" Marceline asked. "Aren't you my girlfriend now?" Finn said while blushing fiercely as he turned away to hide it. "Y-yeah b-but....." Marceline stuttered. "But?" Finn asked raising an eyebrow. "Arrgh!...okay okay fine......" Said Marceline looking away to hide her blushing cheeks. Finn hugged her and said "Really?"...."Really..." Said Marceline hugging him back.". Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere."Ahem.....getting it on again?...". They looked around and saw no one. "Up here...." They heard the voice and looked up to see Jake, Fiona, Cake, Marshall Lee and BMO. The two suddenly backed from each other, out of embarrassment. "Jake what the fudge are you doing here!?" Finn Shouted. "Uhh.... in case you haven't notice you're at the treehouse already...." Jake said with a grin. Finn face palmed himself.

"How long have you guys been listening?. Marceline asked.

"Oh...i don't know......when Finn asked to move to your house?" . Marshall Lee grinned.

"ahahahaah you two just can't stop getting it on can you....you're like meant to be hehehhe".Fiona laughed.

"Oh haha". Finn laughed sarcastically.

"And yeah we are!!.....but isn't that the same with you and Marshall?" Finn said grinning.

"W-what do you mean?" Fiona said feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Oh....i don't know.....it's maybe because you are me and Marceline is Marshall Lee?" Finn said with a grin plastered to his face.

"W-wha!!.....Shut up Finn!!" Fiona shouted.

"ahahahahah Got ya back didn't i?" Finn laughed.

"Shu-SHUT UP!!!!" Fiona shouted.

Okay....sorry if it's short right now but don't worry cuz the next chapter will be longer. Thank you for being patient. And i'm sorry it took me long to update what with graduation and all but....

Here's chapter 12