Captain takes care of you (Eren x Levi)

Eren opened his eyes, he was in his bedroom, he lifted his chest up to sit up straight, he managed to do it though it caused him strain. He turned his head towards the only light source in his room to find Captain Levi sitting there with his usual blank face.

"I was starting to think you were never gonna wake up. At least you're alright," Levi sighed

Eren's eyes widen as he just remembered what had happened, the female titan, his transformation, and their comrades...

Eren eyes started watering, "C-Captain Levi... I..."

The Captain looked at Eren with a grim look on his face, he knew exactly what Eren was thinking. Eren couldn't hold it in as his eyes started pouring with tears and his face twisted with anger. He slammed his fists on the blankets and cursed though it got caught with a strangled hiccup.

"I... I co-uld have don- hiccup s- so-omething!" Eren couldn't look up as the tears dripped onto his blanket.

"It wasn't your fault kid, you thought at the time the decision you were making was the best choice." Levi took a drink from the tea cup on the table.

Eren gritted his teeth, "But there death was on my hands d-dammit! hiccup "

Levi froze as Eren continued to cry and curse. The shorter man placed his cup on the table and stood up, Eren turned towards him only to get slapped across the cheek. His tears clung to the corners of his eyes as no more would come out from the shock, he couldn't look at the captain.

"Do you honestly think you caused their death?" Eren was silent.

Levi suddenly grabbed Eren's head and forced him to look at the him, Eren was staring the captain straight in the eyes.

Levi then lashed out on Eren, "They died protecting you, they had died honorably and all you can think of is that you killed them even though you went on a rampage because they had laid their lives down for you? Treat their deaths with more respect."

Levi let go of Eren and glared at the younger boy. Eren looked down at his hands gripping the blanket. He started to murmur something though Levi couldn't hear him clearly.

"Speak louder." commented Levi

Eren then looked up at the Captain his eyes puffy and pulled Levi by the collar down to where their lips had met, Levi widened his eyes as Eren was crying and wrapping his body around him. Eren had pulled away when he finally couldn't breath and glanced away from the older man.

"I'm sorry Captain." Eren whispered

Levi stared at Eren who was blushing ear-to-ear. He sighed and started kissing and licking up Eren's neck. Eren shrieked and tried to push the captain away which he couldn't budge him.

"You started this brat."

Eren gasped as he felt Levi sink teeth into skin. Eren clawed at the bed sheets, his eyes half-lidded and filled with lust. He whimpered at Levi's hands wandering up his shirt to pinch the pink buds. The captain ripped the shirt given to Eren in half, and started kissing everywhere he could on the younger boy's chest, Eren blushed bright red and hugged Levi's head close to his chest.

"C-Capt-" Eren got cut off with his own moan

Levi pulled away and pushed Eren onto his back with the captain in between the younger boy's legs, Levi bent down and started slowly licking from Eren's navel to his chin, which made Eren squirm under the touch. Levi kissed Eren and started unbuttoning his pants, Eren blushed as the captain started rubbing his member through the underwear. Levi finally pulled the underwear off Eren. The younger boy became completely red in the face as he was rock hard right in front of the captain.

"You sure are eager down there." Levi smirked,

Eren hid his face, "You don't have to tell me!"

Levi grabbed Eren's arms and moved them to the side, staring into his eyes. Eren looked down and noticed that the captain was hard through his pants, Levi let go of Eren when he was staring. Eren got down to where his face was in front Levi's crotch and his butt was sticking in the air, the younger male started unzipping the captain pants and set him free from his underwear. Eren blushed and licked up the member and started sucking at the tip.

Levi gritted his teeth, "Damn brat,"

Eren kept loving the captain's member as Levi grabbed the lube and poured it onto his fingers, he then brought his slippery fingers up to the young boys ass. Eren jumped as he felt fingers slide into his bottom.

"C-captain!?" Eren squeaked

Levi grabbed Eren's head and pushed his member back into the younger boy's mouth, "Finish what you started,"

Eren squeezed his eyes shut and couldn't help but moan which sent vibrations up Captain Levi's member, Eren gripped Levi's thighs and looked up to find the Captain moaning. He was suddenly pulled off and heard Levi grunt as he squirted onto the younger ones face. They both panted for a while and stayed in silent. Eren pulled on the Captains shirt sleeve.

Levi smirked and was soon seen leaving Eren, "Not tonight Eren, you'll be here for a while."

-

Alright so I had this story saved on here for the longest time, I had a writers block since I don't really write these types of stories anymore but I decided to finish this since its been here for a while. I might come back here after a while to write some more since I do have a rank on some lists. Comment if you really want a couple and I'll consider writing it! :)