☆ nine

"well..yes. i was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime? i need a study buddy a-and..i was hoping you would be able to study with me? i-i mean, you look like a nice guy and you seem smart t-too..?"

what was he thinking? saying all this to a complete stranger, a handsome stranger at that.

"is that a question?" taehyung chuckled and shook his bangs away from his face casually.

jungkook cursed himself as he felt his face slowly start to heat up.

"n-no! i-"

"sure."

jungkook's embarased stature turned into surprise and confusion as the other man smiled widely, mouth forming into a box.

"t-that's cool. very cool, um. okay, i'll meet you here tomorrow? after school i can come over with my books and stuff."

jungkook dug his nails into his palms and forced a smile to come to his face.

"good deal! see you tomorrow then, cutie."

jungkook swooned as taehyung walked away. did he really just do that? wait, did taehyung call him cute? (!)

as he drove away, jungkook smiled a happy bunny smile and clutched the wheel tightly with both hands as he thought about the conversation he just had.

remembering that he never told the latter his name, his smile disappeared.

how could one be so awkward?

he mentally hit his head against the window when he stopped to let people cross. things i need to work on, don't be so damn awkward and forgetful.

his train of thought went to other places as he again thought about the sunkissed boy.
_
_
end coming soon.

{also thank you for all the lovely comments and support i love you all so much}

-ski ☁