"Ill be in the shower" I mutter. She doesn't say anything. I can understand why she is mad. It would frustrate me.

I head into the bedroom and lay out my new clothes. Shorts and boxers. I have no plans for tonight so comfy clothes is the winner. I head into the ensuite bathroom and climb into the shower. The warm water hits off my body and I let it trickle down my back and around my chin. Droplets of water start to fall. I wash my hair and body and find myself back in the bedroom. Dakota is still in the living area. I pull on my calvin kleins and my shorts and make my way back out to her.

"Dakota, please talk to me.." I sit back on the arm of the couch and she leans over to rest the food boxes on the table. She wipes her mouth with a napkin and looks up at me.

"You had no right to tell her Jamie. Absolutely no right. I understand that she was your wife and you have two gorgeous girls together but why does that make you feel you need to talk about our business with her?" She asks. She sits back a little and her elbow rests in the crease of the couch.

"Dakota, Im sorry. She won't say anything. She knows not too. She was happy for us. It just slipped out, I dont know what more I can do to prove that I am sorry." I shrug and she does the same.

"Besides from that. Were the girls okay?" She asks, she smiles but I know deep down shes angry. Hurt. Disappointed.

"Elva has abit of a flu, she was fast asleep the whole time I was there. Dulcie was as crazy and hyper as ever. She was playing with the puppy and then she made me play with her princess dolls in the back garden." I smile and Dakota does too.

"Well, Im glad they are okay. When are you having them then?" She stretches out her feet and pulls them back in so one is crossed under the other.

"Apparently her Mum was going to have her. I kicked up a fuss and she said she will let me know when she knows. I said we would be over in La and then come back to London. You wouldnt have to of course" I smile weakly at her and she cocks her head to the side.

"Why wouldn't I?" Her head stays to the side and her eyebrows are furrowed. The little V is apparent on her forehead and I can't help but smile.

"You don't have to travel with me everywhere, i get you have your own life and friends back in La. you have your family, spend time with them" I smile and finally move to sit next to her. She doesnt move and she keeps her eye on me.

"Jamie." She moves and sits on my lap. Her legs rest either side of mine and she grabs my head. Her hands rest on both cheeks and shes making me look at her. Keeping eyecontact at all times.

"You are my future now. I like to be with you. We have a child coming along in a few months time. You are part of my life now too you know. As grownups with our own family, we live alone don't we? We travel together as a family" She kisses my lips and I kiss back. Her lips feel soft and it hits me that I have missed her. This woman makes me lose myself. She makes me love more than I ever could.

"God I love you" she whispers against my lips. I kiss her again and wrap my arms around her. I squeeze gently and she pulls away.

"You really fucking frustrate me sometimes. You are so... unpredictable." Her hands slide up and down my cheeks and she pinches them slightly.

"Ow.." I mutter. I rest my hands ontop of hers and push them down so they fall onto my shoulders. She shakes her head and grins.

"Nope, No sex. Im tired and you dont deserve it. Im still mad at you, im just a nice person" She climbs off and slaps my cheek gently. She moves to the kitchen and throws away the food boxes.

"You have an incredible bum" I watch as she moves around the kitchen and she shakes it a little.

"You have told me many of times baby" she stands up straight and looks over at me

"You're hiding something" she raises one eyebrow and starts to tap her fingers on the kitchen tops.

"Am i?.." I smile over at her and she shakes her head.

"Tell me Jamie, couples share things. No secrets" she giggles and I briefly remember us having this conversation a few weeks back. How does she know? She knows me well. very very well.

"Its a big topic, Im not sure it something I want to talk about right now" I sit and still admire the perfect person infront of me.

"You're such a.." she stops and shakes her head again. She walks back over and holds out her hand.

"What?" I look up and she uses her head to direct me.

"I want to cuddle and watch films in bed. Ive missed you today. Id rather be mad at you later instead ofnow because Im cold and I quite frankly just want to be in your arms" She flexes her fingers and I take her hand. She yanks me up and Im dragged into the bedroom.

"Just cuddles and a film?" I ask. She nods and gets into bed. The tv is flicked on and Dakota starts to browse the movies on netflix.

"Pearl harbour?" I ask. I climb in next to her and set my pillows up a little so I can lean. She scoots closer and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Thats sad, I want a cute film" She mutters. I feel her kiss my shoulder and I look down at her. I know i need to tell her.

"Dakota, I want to go for full custody of the girls" Its out. I already regret it. I havent even thought about it properly myself.

"Wait, what?" She drops the remote and sits up straight.

"Don't lecture me. I know i need to think about it. I need to have a massive think about it actually but I want the girls with me. I know I can give them a good life. A stable life. " Dakota just stares at me. Theres so many questions that are going to be unanswered for a good period of time. I can't answer any yet, all I know is that I want my little girls with me all the time.

"What about Millie? That will kill her Jamie" Dakota moves her hand onto mine.

"She could still see them, I would never stop her. I just feel they would be happier here, especially with our little one on the way." I gently pull her back so shes leaning on me again. She goes back to looking at films.

"Jamie, you really need to think about this. You need to think before you act. You cant go and tell our business to everyone. I don't blabber anything to anyone like you do. I think this is a conversation you need to have with Millie first. I dont want you getting your hopes up and them being left broken and hurt" She taps my thigh with our hands and she clicks onto Finding Nemo.

Dakotas POV
I click Finding Nemo and pull the duvet up more. My eyes move to Jamies chest and I watch as it goes up and down with his breathing. I love him. I love him with all of my heart. I just dont want him hurt. I dont want him to be broken. Sometimes Jamie doesn't think and he does something and it'll come out worse than it should be much worse.

"Im sorry" I hear him whisper. I shake my head and move my eyes back to the tv screen.

"You don't need to be. Im just protecting you." I whisper back. I kiss his cheek and snuggle up to his arm. He squeezes my hand gently and his head rests on mine. This is the moments that really make my heart melt. A night in with my beautiful boyfriend watching animated movies.

Hiding away from the harsh reality is something I am good at. I know we need a serious talk but right now, being with him, cuddling and loving eachother is all I can think about right. I need him more than anything. I never thought id ever be this happy. He makes me extremely happy and I need to make him happy.