I won't say I'm in love

Beginne am Anfang

        I walk out of the cabin with my sword in hand and head to the arena. "(Y/N) WAIT UP!" As I turn my head to see Leo running up to me. Ever since that quest we've been hanging out every once an while. He's good company to have from time to time.

     "Hey Megara I need you to a favor for me." Leo says "what is it wonder boy." I answer back at him. "I want to know if you want to Disney's 'Hercules' tomorrow. I know you haven't seen it in a while so I got the idea. You know with our inside jokes and all." I smile at him and say. "Yeah I'd like that see you then wonder boy." Leo waves and runs off doing a weird happy dance. "Cute." I said out loud not know that Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel we're watching.

(Time skip to the sleep over)

   "Wow Hazel I didn't think Nico would let you a sleep over in the hades cabin. It also more in homie then I expected" I said as I look around. It's not too bad in here. From what everyone else thinks of a pure black room with a few beds. Cabin 13 has dark gray walls with some gold accents covered in some of Hazel's drawings and nico's band posters with a big bean bag in the corner. Along with beds and  desks of course.

   "Aw thanks (y/n) Nico is out doing stuff for dad so I got this place for my self." Hazel says as she puts her bag on her bed. "You and nico really have good tasted for your room decor." Annabeth said still in aw of the cabin. "Ok well can we stop commenting on how not creepy cabin 13 is and watch a movie now. And Hazel can I please have a copy of that picture. I want it for my room back at home." Piper say while we laugh at her last statement.

    We watch ' Beauty and the Beast' then we went on to see ' stranger things' (if you haven't seen it pls do so) with which left Hazel yelling at the TV. "WHAT?! HOW CAN IT BE OVER!? WHAT HAPPENS TO 11!!??" Piper has to calm her down with charm speak so she doesn't punch the screen.  "It ok Hazel season 2 is coming soon don't worry."

        "Fine so what now? I'm bored and don't feel like sleeping." Hazel as she flops on her bed. "Will I hear Leo has been having a thing for someone lately." ( no me Diga ) Annabeth says rising an eyebrow at me. "Ohh looks like (y/n) might have some completion for the repair boy." Hazel says like shes a 5th grade girl.

    "Pfth what do I care he's one of best friends. Nothing more nothing less." I say trying to hide my blush. "Aww look (n/n) blushing, she like Leo!" "Annabeth whats wrong with you? You dont act like this!" I yell but the rest just smirk at me.

       "Ok karaoke time! (Y/n) your up!" All of a sudden Piper makes a karaoke machine pop out and hands me the mic. "I won't say I'm in love! Really guys I'm telling the truth I don't like Leo thay way!" I said while doing an awful job of hiding my blush.

      "You face says otherwise  (y/n) or should I say 'Megara'." Piper says jokely. "HEY ONLY LEO CALLS ME THAT!"... I instantly regret saying that.  So I sing the dam song.

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that

       Annabeth,Piper and Hazel all get mics and Piper leading them the start to sung as the muses.

Who d'you think you're kidding
He's the earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden,
Honey we can see right through you
Girl you can't conceal it
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of

       I wave them off and start to walk away a bit trying at massive blush on my face.

No chance no way I won't say it, no no
(You swoon you sigh why deny it oh oh)
It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love

        They follow me and do the little dance making me laugh a bit (but really imagine it) they're pretty good.

I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming "Get a grip girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out

      Now that I think about it. Why would I be blushing so much if I didn't  like him. But all of my relationships end up in flames. It would be the same if I went out with Leo and I don't want that. He's my best friend I bet he doesn't feel the same.

Girl you can't deny it
Who you are is how you're feeling
Baby we're not buying
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad

    Again I walk pass them like nothing. I won't say it. But I mean I do like Leo. He's sweet and funny. He saved my life the first time I meet him. I trust Leo and he know how make me smile when I'm sad. I feel safe when I'm with him. Like I know he'll be at side. I would do the same for him if he would for me.

No chance no way I won't say it, no no

(Give up, give in, check the grin you're in love)

After that thinking left a dumb lovesick grin in my face and I quick wipe it off as soon as they point it out

This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love
(We'll do it until you admit you're in love)

      Oh now I understand why Piper is the lead singer. Clever. And she says that she isn't a shipper.

You're way off base I won't say it
Get off my case I won't say it

(Girl don't be proud it's okay you're in love

At least out loud I won't say I'm in love

  "Ok I give up. Piper you won me over." Say as I my mic. I see Piper, Hazel and Annabeth doing a little fangirl dance making me laugh a little.

    " YES YOU HAVE TO TELL TOMORROW NIGHT WHEN YOU GUYS HANG OUY!!" Hazel squeals and jumps. "Oh no I came to terms with it. I never said I'll tell him." I say floping on the bean bag.

       "REALLY all that work for nothing!?" Hazel says as she walks over to me. She yanks the beanbag from under me. " you can't sit on this untill you and Leo are a thing." "Hazel since when did you become a fangirl?"

      "Since I found out what shipping is." Hazel walks to bed and turns off the light. "Good night guys." We all said then we fell asleep.

<Leo's POV>

     " Ha I told man (y/n) likes you!" Jason says as he punches my shoulder.  "Yeah but she won't tell me." I said kinda sad. I really want to tell tomorrow night that I loved her. So I went to the woods with the guys to ask for advise, untill we heard singing from cabin 13. (Y/n) sounds so beautiful when she sings.

      "Leo just tell her away. Maybe then she'll feel better when you confess." Percy says showing some sympathy. "Yeah I'll think about that. Thanks guys. " no problem now off to bed before we're by monsters." Franks says. Then he steps on a branch.

      "Hey did you hear something? Annabeth asks. I look at others and nod. We left run before Annabeth got us.