"Eliza! Luke is here!" My dad suddenly shouted, making me shout a little.

I freaked out and knocked onto my table, not knowing what to do. I was still trying to get up but Luke was already outside, knocking onto my door.

"El?" He peered into my room.

I looked up and widened my eyes. I was in a dress and Luke saw it. He fucking saw it.

"Luke! I--" I reached my blanket and covered myself up, blushing.

"El..." He got into my room, closing the door behind him.

As he came closer, I tightened my grip on the blanket as I tried to get up once again.

"Here." He chuckled, offering his arm for me to get up on.

Reluctantly, I took his arm and clumsily got up. Not once did I loosen my grip on the blanket. It was too embarrassing for any of the boys to see me in a dress. I have never worn one in my entire life, except maybe when I was a toddler.

"Aw, you let your hair down." He chuckled again, sitting on my bed.

I rolled my eyes, "I didn't know you were coming."

He stared at me for a while again and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you in a blanket?" He smirked and used his fingers to play with his lip ring.

"Why are you here?" I asked back, confidence running through me like energy.

He got up from the bed and came closer to me. I moved back and he came even closer till my butt hit the table.

"Wha-what are you doing, you?!" I smacked his arm away from reaching towards the blanket.

Unfortunately, I was at a disadvantage. Luke's arm is freaking long. He grabbed my blanket in one swift move and tore it away from my body.

I gasped in surprise. Without the blanket, I felt naked. The dress was really short and tight, hugging closely to my body.

"Why did you do that, you son of a-" I screamed a little, not wanting my dad to hear me. I tried hitting him but to no avail.

"Oh, hold up El. I'm losing my balance." His face turned serious and he tightened his grip on my arm, that was still trying to hit him, preventing us from falling.

For a few minutes, all I could do was stare at his eyes and instantly felt discomfort. His grip on my wrist loosened and I broke eye contact, trying to look at anything but him.

"I'm sorry. You look really beautiful." He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

Did he just? Oh, he did. I frowned and closed my eyes, already annoyed by the second.

"Stop that." I sighed, taking a pillow from my bed and threw at him.

"Stop what?"

"That. Stop treating me like this." I sighed again, stomping my foot on the ground.

"Like what? I can't compliment my best friend?" He chuckled and took a few steps away from me.

I groaned and folded my arms across my chest. I was really annoyed with how he was acting. It's like he has a crush on me. Even though I know it seems impossible, I just can't take any chances. I don't want any guy to like me. Especially not Michael, Calum and Luke.

The blonde guy who was standing beside me, now sat on the same place he was before on the bed.

"Well anyway, what made you came here?" I asked him while tying my hair in a bun. As I was tying my hair, I felt his eyes on my bum.

"Luke!" I shouted and glared at him.

All he did was raised his hands in surrender, "Sorry for being a boy."

"That's not a real excuse, you asshole. And answer my question before I kick you out of here." I rolled my eyes and came to sit with him on the bed.

"Right, I'm so sorry. I just had a feeling you were bored at home so I decided to come and ya know... hang out?" He told me, and made a face like he was scared to see my reaction.

"We can hang out once I get this thing off." I cringed at the sight of me wearing the dress. The dress was beautiful though, it was just me wearing a dress that looks really, not so nice.

Dresses are not my thing and it never will be. I tried to get up but Luke suddenly grabbed my wrist, again.

"No, don't!" He said.

"Um." I looked at him, my tolerance level with Luke getting slimmer and slimmer.

"Please. It's the only time I can ever see you in a dress and I just really like it. Please..." He pleaded, closing his eyes tightly as if that could help.

I weighed my options:

Should I risk this and let him stay in the same room with me for hours while I wear a dress?

Should I make him upset but at least get this dress off myself?

"If I keep wearing it..." I placed a finger on my cheek, waiting for him to offer me something in return.

"I'll let you drive the truck for 2 days." He quickly said.

I pursed my lips and furrowed my eyebrows, "Um.."

"Fine. A week." He rolled his eyes but still had his hand on my arm.

I grinned widely at him and gave him my best, award-winning smile.

_________

What up ducks!!

This chapter was supposed to be longer but I didn't wanna drag it, hence, it has a cliffhanger over here so I'll continue it on another chapter c: Hope you guys like reading this chapter as much as I love writing it!! So what do you guys think? Do you ship Eliza and Luke? Comment :D ((I know I might be moving too fast but I just want to show you more about how Luke feels about Eliza, which you might know by now))

-babycalum xx