Reborn

"Your throne, master." The boys escorted me.

I stared at my new high throne and stepped up to sit into it. I got comfortable and looked down upon my male army.

"What do you command, your lordship?" A boy yelled from the crowd.

I looked over to the popular boys talking amongst themselves.

"You!" I yelled.

The popular boys looked over in shock.

"All of you." I added.

All of the popular boys looked at each other and walked over beside the unpopular boys.

"I have been informed that you are all responsible for the losses of so many battles. You have betrayed the army many a time, and this I cannot allow. You will obey my every command and you will fight the enemy to the bitter end. Or..." I fabricated my sword and stabbed it hard into the ground in front of my throne.

"You can face me and fall like the rest of the dogs who have opposed me." The popular boys coward in fear.

"Is that clear?" I hissed.

"Yes, your highness!" They all struggled to say.

"Good. Tomoki." I barked.

"Yes, my lord?" Tomoki was already standing at my side.

Tomoki had his arms crossed and he was wearing some shiny armor that was feathered, his voice was even different. They must have been taking this very seriously.

"You are going to be our decoy leader. They would not expect me in charge so soon." I did not look at him as I commanded.

"Consider it done." Tomoki responded.

He was starting to sound like me.

"Sir! What is our plan of attack?" A boy asked.

The horn sounded signaling the start of the game.

"Give them a taste of what they deserve." The boys all smiled as they became inspired.

I got off my throne and picked up my sword.

"Tomoki! Lead the unpopular boys to the enemy head on. I will provide you with a force field." I ordered.

"Sir." Tomoki gave me understanding.

"My legion!" The popular boys looked to me in slight fear.

"Your armor awaits." I gestured over to many sets of samurai armor.

The popular boys all gave each other smiles of slight evil. They were ready.

"Your lordship! You are not wearing any armor! You are not even wearing a shirt!" Tomoki yelled before he departed.

"Leave the armor to the younglings." I smirked as Tomoki nodded and left with his team.

"What do you command your highness?" The front most armored boy asked.

"Stay behind me." I walked out towards a high hill of snow as my legion followed.

I stood at the top of the snowy hill and watched as my men walked in single file towards the girls base. The light rain of snow fell upon my shirtless body. I was pelted with a snowball to the shoulder. I looked at where it impacted to confirm what had just hit me.

"Your lordship, are you alright?" A boy stopped and watched me.

I ran my finger down my shoulder, taking off bits of snow from the now broken snowball. I looked up to see a giant snow boulder about to land on me but I did not move. The boulder buried me and I was lost in the snow. I could hear the boys cry and weep, talking of my greatness as if I had died. They really took this role play seriously, didn't they?

"As fearless in life as he was in death." I could hear the boy tearing up.

"We must finish the mission!" A boy fell to his knees.

"We can't. Our leader... He's..." Another could barely speak.

"He was powerful." A nostalgic boy started to ramble.

"He would not stop until the job was done. Guardian would fight until the bitter end. He would want us to do the same. To put everything we had into this." The nostalgic boy continued.

"You will live on in our hearts... Guardian..." The barely speaking boy added.

"I will live on forever." I replied back.

I could hear the boys jump in surprise. The boulder I was buried in started to glow purple and then change to red.

"I will not stop until I have finished this mission, Until every last one of them have been reduced to dust." I exploded out of the snow.

My veins were red and flowing like lava. My eyes glowed red and my energy changed to red as well. I stormed up the mountain as snowballs were flying at me from every direction. I punched all of the ones that would hit me out of the way but advanced with my unit all the same.

"He's still coming!" I heard Astrea yell.

"Astrea!" I yelled in a growl.

I heard her squeak in panic. Tomoki and his army rolled up just in time but I signaled them to stop and watch. I jumped up into the trees, out of sight from anyone. I saw Astrea about to run away with the rest of the girls but I stopped her with my words.

"Close combat class Angeloid. Type Delta: Astrea." I hissed.

"Yeah! What's it to you?" She yelled back not knowing I was in the treetops.

"I want to test you out." I dropped from the tree ahead of her and fabricated my purple crystal sword in my hand.

"Hey, we have the same kinda sword! Neat!" Astrea fabricated her sword and shield.

The blade was indeed crystal like, but it was not the same as my own. The hilt was not the same either.

"Pay attention." I lunged at her.

I attempted to slash her chest but she blocked it with her own sword at just barely the right time. Her face was shocked, she must not have known I was so fast. She pushed me back so I tried to slash at her again but she hit her sword against mine and I slid back far. I threw my sword into the ground in an angry burst.

"Your highness! You cannot fight her without your blade!" A boy yelled.

I ignored him and powered up to red. I unleashed my true nature this time. My voice became dark and demonic as I spoke.

"Shadow Eternal Wing System Security Deactivated. Apocalypse Protocol initiated." My eyes were glowing red and I engulfed my fists in red energy.

I lunged at Astrea and threw my fists at her in a straight blur. She only blocked a couple times but I gave her a few slow hard punches, knocking her weapons out of her hands. I swept her leg and punched downward onto her stomach, making her crash the ground with a rumble. I stood above her and looked to where the other girls ran to.

"We're done here. Move out." My voice was still dark.

Tomoki's men and my legion hesitated but advanced forward past me. Tomoki stopped and stood above Astrea.

"What do you propose we do with her, your highness?" Tomoki asked as his men passed him.

"Leave her. She is not worth our time." My voice and body went back to normal.

"If you spot any other Angeloids... leave them to me." I yelled to my army as I walked with them, leaving Astrea in the snow.