Chapter 5

Adrien

I woke up to the sound of my father yelling. 

Last night had been magical, and fr the first time in years I had felt truly happy. But now I had to face reality. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T MAKE IT?" My father screeched. It must be one of his clients. Or his apprentices. Either way, it made me wince.

"Whats his problem?' Plagg sleepily said, as father shouted something else.

"I don't know..." I replied.

I lay back into my bed, and listened to the shouting, desperatly hoping Nathalie would let me relax for a bit today.

Marinette

"So, how was the date!?" Alya was on the phone, smiling, as I blushed beetroot red.

"Great!" I squealed, then told Alya every detail.

"I told you he was into you!"Alya said, " Ella! Etta!NO!"

As Alya started chasing her little sisters, something popped up on my phone. 

Two teens have disappeared, seemingly from their own home.

I started to breathe heavily. From their own home!I knew that plenty of people died, and disappeared everyday, but something about this seemed different. I decided to start patrolling with Chat Noir-but how to tell him?

Adrien

 "Look more alive! No! Alive! Alive!" My photographer shouted. 

I hated photoshoots, but I smiled, and tried to look alive. 

Just before I had left, I had saw the fac that 2 teens had disappeared! Right from their own homes too! Does HawkMoth have anything to do with this?

"Ok, done!" 

I started to walk back but Nathalie caught up with me, and hissed:

"I need to tell you something. Now."