"Pheww...ouch" Nicole shrieks jumping a bit as she rubs her ass.

"Behave" Arson warns as he walks out of the room first while Nicole follows him laughing.

*******

"Hey Pop" Nicole scream aloud as she runs towards the man and hugs him tightly.

"A Lady never screams to make a man go deaf Princess" Pop winces as he stumbles a bit with the force of her hug.

"But I am no Lady Pop, I am your Princess and Princesses do as they please"

"You are old enough to know Princesses think they can do whatever they like but it's not true"

"Ugh you are such a party pooper Pop" she rolls her eyes before she smiles brightly at her grand mother.

"Nonna" she yells before kissing on the woman's cheeks.

"Princess, your Nonna is not as strong as your Pop" Pop scolds her as his wife stumbles a bit too.

"You are just jealous I can kiss Nonna in public and you cannot," she states poking her tongue out.

"I don't know where she got this energy from as until this morning she was nothing but all grumbles," Pop mumbles.

"Arson, come" Nicole's mother calls the man and Pop head turns towards him.

"When did you arrive?" he asks as he takes his seat.

"Few hours ago" Arson replies as he stands near the table.

"Okay, were you not on leave?" he asks as he points at the chair for Arson to take.

"Yes sir"

"So, what brings you here?" the man asks.

"Me" Nicole shouts and Pop's head turns towards the girl.
"I asked him to bring some things from back home for me"

"Things you cannot get in here?" Pop asks suspiciously.

"Of course, now hush and let's enjoy the lunch I am starving" she smiles before digging in on the food.

*******

Nicole pokes her head through the door before she opens it widely and enters, she giggles as she locks the door and steps in.

"Nicole?" Arson asks as he steps out of the bathroom wiping his face.

"Hey"

"What are you doing here? Everything good?"

"Perfect" she smiles as she makes her way towards him and hugs him.

"I missed you" she sighs making him ruffle her hair.

"Go back to your room, young lady I know why you are here"

"Is that so, do tell me why?"

"Your Pop will kill me; go back to your room Nicole"

"But I want to stay with you in here"

"You will not listen right?" he asks as he throws the towel away.

"Never"

"Just few minutes and you go back to your bed"

"We will see" she grins mischievously as she makes her way to his bed and jumps in.

"So, what do you want to do?" Arson asks as he takes a sit on the chair.

"Come in bed with me and I will tell"

"Nicole"

"Arson please I just want to be in your arms, I swear no other intentions," she pouts throwing her arms out like a kid.