THE CONFESSION

I had two choices.

To believe that the man I loved with everything I own was dead, believe that all we had was washed down the drain. He had died saving me and now was my turn to save him and stand by our love at all costs... But why couldn't they find his body in the pool or

The second choice was to  believe that the man I had risked everything for had abandoned me. I had given him my all and he had pissed in my face. He had my heart in his hand and he had played it to his beat.  I never mattered to him thus he wouldn't think twice about betraying me so why would I not betray him?

I was still gauging my options and my situation but all logic went out the window when the wardens pushed me into the courthouse and I saw everyone's judgy eyes boring into me each one of the sneering at me like I was crazy.

"Oh I'll show you my crazy side mates!" I muttered slowly under my breath as a surge of confidence boiled through my blood . I held my head up high burying all shame they thought I should feel. I walked like a queen being ushered to her throne right next to her blazing king. As I neared in all muttering died down and unknowingly my lips curved into a triumphant smile. The room was dead silent apart from the chattering of my chains being unlocked by the warden after he was done I downed my pride into my seat an undeniably smirky smile plastered firmly on my face.

The moment I sat down I decided to sweep my eyes through the room just to see who came to witness my demise. Lawyers ,FBI agents, the freaking CIA ,anyone who considered themselves a legal justice agent and uncountable newsmen filled the room this was expected my successful hiding of the "fugitive of the law " must have really drawn attention from all of Europe and Middle East. I could see some Muslim men glaring at me dangerously daring me to say anything that could compromise them I suspected they were in Tariqs cult but I couldn't care less.

What really caught my eye was a little African American girl in long pigtails playing innocently with her brass bangles a fish cord dangling from her neck she held a box of chocolate candy in her hand a guard was trying to take them away from her but she seemed oblivious to his orders of how no food was not allowed in to the court room. Each time he stretched his hand to grab them she'd place the box in her mom's cleavage daring the male guard to take them she shot a mischievous smirk at the defeated guard who was now getting frustrated at the kid but he froze in place when the little girl sprinted in joy and began waving at me jovially shouting

"Aunt Alice over here" she blew kisses at me and I gave her a thumbs up as I pretended to catch her kisses mid air and place them on my chest. The whole room was staring at us wondering what the hell was wrong with me I was about to face a serious sentence and I was happily playing with a kid , who even brought a five year old here ? all was stopped when my brother got a grip of his daughter placing her on his laps and shooting me a dangerous look like I was poisoning his only daughter.

" Peace out bro why did you even come if you'd just kill my vibe with your moods"I bitched mentally. I suspected this was Eva's doing. My brother's sweet wife must have dragged them to come support me since they were the only family I had.

"All arise" A voice shouted from the back bringing me from my bizarre brother sister stare down. I reluctantly pushed myself into a stand when the mean looking judge walked in her long pitch black robes swept the floor past me like Hades
My heart almost stopped when her eyes settled on me analysing each part of me like I had a "IM GUILTY YOUR HONOUR " sign on my forehead but I quickly composed myself the previous smile unwavering from my face.

SHIT THE JUDGE WAS A FREAKING WOMAN I WAS SO DOOMED!

I barely heard when people were ordered to sit down or what happened next. I only recovered when my charges were being read out loud

"Alice Parker you have been accused of neglect of duty as a law officer, aiding in the escape and disappearance of the ISIS patron and cult leader Mr. Tariq Bluewhale , an accomplice in his unlawful practices in America, France, Britain, Africa and the Middle East. The state requests she be charged with first degree treason against named states as well as terrorists activities in said countries your honour "the prosecutor finished barely surviving a faint. I did an exaggerated eye roll at his own exaggerated accusations .  I had been to court rooms before but never before had I seen such a nervous prosecutor.

"Miss Parker how do you pledge to your accusations " The Hades looking judge asked "Guilty or Not guilty "

I took a deep breath and tried to keep myself calm.  I had already known by now what my answer would be but that didn't make it any easier to say it out loud.

All eyes turned to me but I blew the whole room to babbles when I answered
"I pledge Guilty to all the accusations and even more that you do not know of, your honour "

The whole court room went into chaos at my answer clearly no one expected me to incriminate myself as much.  My lawyer shot up at once almost at a loss for words and began fathoming at his mouth. The prosecutor didn't waste any time to make fun of my lawyer.

"Aren't you going to pledge insanity for your client mate? " he asked my lawyer in a rather mischievous tune and again I couldn't hold myself from taking on the court once more

"No I was in my right mind all along, your honour "

I gasped at my own answer hoping it sounded as confident as it had in my head.

Curious glances cast upon me as I was called to the witness stand to incriminate myself further. I realized most officials enjoyed watching me fry my head. I could barely look at my family so I kept my gaze on the jury the smile that was previously plastered on my face completely faded in its place was a serious face

I wasn't sure if I was ready to do this but being in that courtroom had taught me one thing, this people didn't care about me. Half of them wanted to fry Tariq and I was the only way to get to him and the other half was here to make sure I didn't say anything that could expose him.  I was just a pawn in their game and either way I would end up in prison so as I was sworn in I decided to go in the old fashioned way.  They didn't care about me so I'll show them who I was, just another victim of love.

I decided I would tell the whole world our truth.  The story of our love.

*****************************************
                         *******************

Hi guys

Yap second chapter👊👊👊 😝

I know what the hell is she thinking telling the truth 😰😨🙈😵😵LIE BITCH LIE💣

but don't worry sometimes the truth is fun😭😭

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ✌💖😍

chapter 3 is on its way and ....😎😎😍

I haven't forgotten about the dream cast.  😵😵💁💁