CIRCUS

─────────

CIRCUS

❝My life is a train wreck, overpriced, horribly produced circus act. I don't think you'd like to know all the gruesome details, Jacob.❞

❝How many times do I have to prove to you that you're the one I need, Imogen? I don't want or need Bella. It's you, you're all I need.❞

❝I'm holding you to that.❞

     IMOGEN TANG always believed her life was a constant balancing act. She struggled to find the in between during working at her job, finishing school work, and trying to find a partner for her nonexistent love life. The latter seemed to be the most important for the hopeless romantic. However, her parents held her grades against her, pushing her to become as successful as her sister, Ivy.

     When the Cullen family leaves and Bella Swan falls into a deep depression, Imogen becomes worried about her friend. She tries her best to reconnect with Bella after Edward Cullen's departure, but the task will not be easy. Bella slowly becomes a former shell of herself, and Imogen fails to recognize the girl she once knew.

     Although, annoying Bella until she caved proved to be successful. After months, the girl began showing signs of recovery and she even invites Imogen to meet an old friend of hers — Jacob Black. Imogen is immediately attracted to the well-built, happy sixteen year old boy. Unfortunately, all of his attention is solely focused on Bella, and Imogen convinces herself that she has no chance of being with him.

     When Jacob suddenly undergoes major changes to his physique, he begins ignoring Bella and pushing her away from his life. Imogen — annoyed and irritated that Bella was getting unfair treatment again — hunts the boy down so she can have a final word with him. She doesn't understand the consequences she faces after doing this, and how she'll eventually get sucked into a world she fails to comprehend.

     Jacob Black has taken a new interest in her, and Imogen can't decide if it's healthy to be with him or stay the way she was before — single and free from the life of shapeshifters.

LANA CONDOR as IMOGEN TANG

MAGGIE Q as IVY TANG

BALANCING ACT | i. circus, britney spears | ii. fall, ed sheeran | iii. touch, troye sivan | iv. xo, beyoncé | v. she is love, parachute | vi. cold, maroon 5 | vii. green light, lorde | viii. lost boy, ruth b | ix. skyfall, adele | x. take a bow, rihanna | xi. i don't care, ariana grande | xii. let her go, passenger | xiii. young blood, bea miller | xiv. true love, p!nk | xv. human, christina perri | xvi. teen idle, marina & the diamonds | xvii. wild things, alessia cara | xviii. never be like you, flume | xix. summertime sadness, lana del rey | xx. dna, lia marie johnson | xxi. once in a lifetime, one direction

really really excited to write this fic because imogen will loosely be based on me, and writing about myself is what i do best lol

(and also why am i publishing so many fics lately?? someone stop me pls)