Epilogue.

Hilooo Ev1. Excited for the epilogue? Now let's move inside the story.
Edited.

Here we go,

Note- Sahil was dead when Sanskar Destroyed the GEM, remember Swara said "Destroy the gem" in last part.
_

_________________.

Sanskar is engrossed in his deep thinking when someone is knocking his door continuously. Without his constant someone comes in his cabin "May I Come In Sir?"

Sanskar lifts his head up to look who dares to come to his cabin without his permission. But he looks on shock seeing His Swara, standing in front of him smiling. She is in black jean with a baby pink😶 coloured crop top,looking absolutely ravishing, moreover her smile is kinda cherry on the cake. She is looking soo different yet Heavy cute.

She is calling for his name from soo long but he is busy in his own day dream land dreaming about THEM! All the beautiful memories of their past are doing Contemporary😶 in front of his eyes completely moisting them.

Finding no reply the girl frowns,weaving her hand in front of him to grab his attention

"Excuse me sir. May I come in?"(*aab baas pocket mei ghusna baaki hai😒)

Sanskar couldn't help out controlling his tears from flowing,hearing her soft and melodious voice after almost 2 months. He couldn't stop his tears from flowing seeing HIS LOVE standing infront of him after almost 2 months. Without her,those 2 months were not easy for him. He was alive,but just like a soulless person. He smiled,but just a fake one.. Because WITHOUT SWARA, SANSKAR HAS NO MEAN. They needed to be together with EO.

He still couldn't move his gaze from her beautiful sa frowning face! He wanted to touch her to make himself believe that HIS SWARA is back for him. She is back to fulfill her promise,she did that day before leaving "I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU SANSKUU".. But he couldn't move,couldn't rush,couldn't engulfing her for a bone crushing hug,couldn't hold her and taste her juicy lips. Because he is crying like a baby being frozen in one place.Tears of happiness are continuously dropping one after another wetting his rough cheeks which is full of beard now.

(A small song or you can say a few lines for MY SwaSan.)

Kaise Kab Jud Gaye Hum
Hoton Pe Khili Sargam
Aage Rab Ki Marzi
Aansu De Ya Hansi Apni Tijori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe, Bandhe Ek Dori Se

(He remembers all the precious moments he shared with her. He is talking steps towards her cherishing all the golden moments,from the day she came in his life till she left him,being the savior of his life.Being the LOVE of his life.)

Uljhan Suljhayenge
Saath Milke
Lamhe Kat jayenge Mushkil Ke
Kismat Ko Mana Lenge
Hum Khushiyaan
Chura Lenge
Uski Katori Se
Do Dil Bandhe, Bandhe Ek Dori Se

(The way he is feeling now,can't be described in few words or Billion of sentences!! He is not at all in his sense. Neither he is able to hear what that girl is saying,nor he himself could convey his feelings right away. But it feels soo good,soo blissful. It's kinda We all have seen their separation,.Now it's time to witness their meeting of souls😶.)