Chapter 04.

Hilooo Ev1. Here is the next part. Have fun!

Here we go,

Sujhata(yelling)- Sanskar come fast or you will be late for office.

Sanskar(yells back)-Mom, just a minute.

Sujhata- Arre Nalayak,m waiting from more than 15 minutes and you are still saying just a minute.

Sanskar(frusteted)- Abhi ayya. First tell me where is my watch, hanky,mobile,jacket,wallet. M not getting anything at proper place. Where the hell all my things are?

Sujata comes to his room and hands him all his necessary accessories "Till how long you are going to be like this? Can't even take care of your own stuffs! Ram ji knows what will happen to you!" She exclaims in exhausted tone.

Sanskar(irritated)- Oh mom. Stop irritating me. And Please call Swara, she knows..........!!

Sujhata's eyes are filled with tears.

Sanskar sees her tears and answers being emotionless "M getting late."

Sujhata- Par breakfast?

But Sanskar without giving any reply leaves the room.

Sujhata wipes her tears "Where are you Swara beta? Look na what has happened to your Sanskar?".
_________________.

Sanskar's POV.

It's been two months Swara, two months since you left me and I still can't forget that horrible day(chocked voice). Why do you love me Swara? Why you loved me soo much?
You know I have been waiting for you, Please come back to your Sanskuu. I need you Swara.(cries)

POV Ends.

Sanskar leans against his chair remembering that incident, that horrible night.

Flashback.

Next Day.

Afternoon.

Sujhata and Sanskar returns home. Sujhata is much better than last nigh.

Sujhata : Arrey Sanskar baas! Now I can't eat more.

Sanskar : Okk Mom, take your meds and rest for sometime.

Sujhata (nodding) : Sanskar you also eat something. Because I know you haven't eat anything from yesterday.

Sanskar smiles, kissing her forehead and leaves the room.

Sujhata(smiles) : Mera Nalayak beta layak ban gaya, waah Ram ji! kya chamatkar hai. (My immature son became mature.nWaah Ram jii. What a miracle!!)
___________________.

Sanskar's Room.

Sanskar sits in the bed resting his head against the headboard thinking something deeply. Meantime his gaze falls on the lime juice glass which Swara gave him yesterday morning. He smiles remembering her cute face but all of a sudden reality hits him "Where is Swara?"

He rubs the ring many times but Swara didn't appeared at all. He gets tensed and tries to rub the ring more.All of a sudden a pale,tired,exhausted Swara emerges. Without having any emotions she asks "What you want Sanskuu?"

Sanskar looks at her from top to bottom. He can clearly see how tired she is! He also can see some cuts and wounds in her arms, neck and wrist.

He immediately rushes to her and asks Panicky. "What ..what.. iss this Swaraaa? Ho..ww al.l this happ..eenee?"