Chapter 02.

Hilooo Ev1. Here we go with the next part. Have fun.

Edited.

Sanskar being soo tensed continuously rubs the ring, all of a sudden strange mist starts to appear and from the mist emerges a strange creature.

Sanskar's eyes almost pops out from his socket. He is looking at her with wide open eyes, having no idea what to do and how to react seeing an ANGEL infront of him in a baby pink cropped tube top revealing her midriff and her navel with sewn-in sleeves for her arms, and matching pants and shoes. With the outfit, her hair is normally tied in a ponytail, held together by two baby pink bands, matching her outfit, and ending with a small swirl. She also has two large, golden earrings dangle from her ears, completely covering them, and a matching necklace.

BEAUTIFUL is not a word enough to explain her beauty.

Spreading her arms wide she rubs her eyes. Seems she has woken-up from a long sleep.

Sanskar looks here and there but thank God there is no one to watch this Miracle.

The girl smiles bright looking at Sanskar and the next moment what she did make Sanskar red "Umahhhhhhh" a tight kiss on his left cheek and says twinkling her eyes several times "Hiloo Jii, Namaste BHAYYA (joining her both hands). I'm Genie of this ring(Gem), you have made me free. Wish what you want. I'll be at your service."

Sanskar has still not said anything, just staring at her with open mounth holiday his left cheek.

Swara blinks her eyes 3 more times and this time pinch him hard "Ahhhh". Sanskar jerks from his place rubbing his waist and looks at her with astonishment " Are you mad or what?"(still rubbing)..

"Hiloo Jii,Namaste BHAYYA. I'm Genie of this ring. You have made me free, wish whatever you want. I will be at your service". She repeated the same lines.

Sanskar takes a step towards her and touches her arm, poking his finger confirming she is really in front of him or he is just Day Dreaming. But no it was true. The Divine beauty is standing next to him introducing herself as a GENIE.

Finding no replies she again repeats those lines.

"Areyy bass karo meri maa!! How many times you will play ur tuntuna? lemme think 1st. It's a wish, not noodles to ready in 2 minutes."

Sanskar again drives himself into deep thinking where at last he finds "Yes, she is a Genie,who makes our wish come true. Yes yess yesss she is a Genie. Now my all wish will come true. Wohoooo. Yeii! I don't need." Thinking this he starts to dance in 'Tumnne mari entry yar, Kishmat ki khuli khidki yar. Tenn tennn tennnn.'

Swara is still watching him & his antics with a cute smile and suddenly she also takes part with him doing Garba singing 'Ke Dholi Taro Dhol Baje, Dhol Baje, Dhol Baje Dhol... Ke Dham Dham baje Dhol!'

That was such a sudden and hilarious action that Sanskar couldn't understand when he started to doing Mujhra in 'Deewani Mastani' Song.

After sometime both stops and sits over the rock breathing heavily and than brust out into a great laughter.

"Oh God that was soo fun. I'm doing this after ummm (lemme count) ummm after almost 75 years." She says counting on her fingers.

"75 years?" Shock would be an understatement.

"Haaa 75 years".

"What you were doing there for 75 years? And.. And you don't look like 75 years old."says Sanskar looking keenly at her deep eyes.