Chapter 01 & Intro.

Hey, guys! Thank you sooo much for your love towards me and this story.
So I'm editing this story finally. Hope you all will Co operate. Much love. ❤Now let's move inside the story.
Edited.

Here we go,

BG Music from the film "Om Shanti Om".

( Aankhon Mein Teri
Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai
Hoo Aankhon Mein Teri
Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai
Dil Ko Banade Jo Patang Saa Se
Yeh Teri Woh Haawaien Hai)...

A huge shop is shown which is beautifully decorated, may be today is something special. There we can see a couple sitting beside each other ,starting and feeding Panipuri to each other. Seems they are too busy to notice that m peeping through the window.😶

The boy is lovingly looking at her and feeding Panipuri. One after another. one more..one moree.. And one more... The girl is just gulping without even a break.

The guy: (monologue)- "Awww Kavita. Yoy look soo cute while eating Panipuri, with your closed eyes, but please at least look at me once,feed me also. From last 50 minutes m feeding you only. I want to taste it as well". The boy gulps down his own saliva.

This time the girl takes a Panipuri and keeps it near his mouth indicating to open it. He smiles widely and about to do so but "Splashhhhhhhhh!!"

"Panipuri,Panipuri,Panipuri water." Suddenly screams the boy, waking up from his dream.

He immediately touches his face and licks the water confirming, whether is it Panipuri water or not.

At the next moment his expression changes into Yuckky one and says irritatingly "Mom what is this. How could you throw Detergent water on me? It's.. it's smelling yuck." After a second bubbles starts coming out from his mouth..

The lady who was glaring at the boy keeps the balty on floor and says "Kitna soyega Nalayak? Kuch kam wam bhi kar liya kar,din bhar ghar me betha makkhi marta rehta hai, aur makkhi na mile toh Sapne dekhta rahta hai. Kab sudhrega tu?" (How much will you sleep you jobless boy? Try to do some work also. All the day just keep on sitting at home and beating mosquitoes or day dreaming. When will you come to path?)

The boy makes faces and gets up from his bed in one jump. "Mom,calm down, calm down. Morning morning don't strat your shouting session(Wiping his face).
And waise bhi Sanskar Bhalla doesn't need ro work. He is a Prince"...says Sanskar kissing her left cheek..(*yoo yooo that's our Prince Sanskar n his mom Sujhata only).

Sujhata is hardly making herself calm but hearing his useless talks , she takes a broom and stars to beat him.Sanskar who was again day dreaming keeping a wide smile in standing posture comes to sense and runs to washroom blabbering "Now a days we need to pay tex for day dreaming even. Huh! Ruthless people.."(stamping his feet).

Watching her son's antics Sujhata murmurs "Kuch nehi ho sakta is nalayak bakre ka"(Nothing can happen to this jobless goat)...

Sanskar shouts from washroom "Mom please make my breakfast ready, I need to go for interview".

"Haa haaaa.(Keeping the Break Fast on dinning table). Tu toh baas (realise something) interview! What ? When?" Asks Sujhata with twinkling eyes.

"Haa mom interview(coming out of washroom). Hope toady everything goes well". He says.

"Don't worry Sanskar, everything will be all right. You just give ur best"(feeding him dahi chinn)