㊛ Thirteen ㊛

"Why are we in a McDonald's parking lot?"

After driving around in a car and having to listen to Sehun and Chanyeol bicker constantly for an hour, the car had finally pulled up into a parking lot.

A very empty McDonald's parking lot.

The sun was just starting to set, and a large shadow of the building was cast over the entire area.

"Is this the part where you kill me and throw me in the Han river?" I asked, actually feeling somewhat nervous that that actually might happen.

Sehun, who was on his phone, most likely checking his Instagram, just glanced at me as if I had just showed him I had second belly button before looking back at his screen.

"You know, I'm surprised at how calm you are," Suho said, slouching in his seat a bit. Clearly, he was tired from driving.

"What do you mean?" I asked because, really and truly, I was screaming on the inside.

I mean, I'm always screaming on the inside because of school and Bora and life in general, but this time, I was screaming for a different reason, that being that I was breathing the same air as three EXO members.

"Usually people go crazy when they see us," Chanyeol said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "'Oh my god, oppar i sarang you' and all that crap."

"Ew, who would like you guys?" I asked in a joking manner.

"Sorry, I forgot the only person you like is lispy," Chanyeol said, laughing at his own dumb insult.

"Hey, don't attack me just because you're bald, ok?" Sehun retorted.

"Oh, hey, they're here!" Suho suddenly exclaimed before Chanyeol could say something stupid again.

Confused as to what Suho meant by that, I looked out the car window to see a black van pulling up into the parking lot.

Holy shit, they really are going to kill me!

"You won't die, get out of the car," Sehun said, practically reading my thoughts as he made his way out of the vehicle.

Still slightly skeptical, I opened the door and got out as well, followed by Suho and Chanyeol.

"I still want to know what the hell is going on-" I began to say, but shut myself up when I heard a strangely familiar voice.

"If you guys leave me here again like last time, I'm calling the police to report abuse."

Looking over to the black van, which was where the voice was coming from, I saw that the door had slid open, and out came none other than Zhang Yixing...

...and the other EXO members, but they weren't important right now.

Immeditately, the two of us made eye contact that seemed to last for an eternity.

In reality, though, it only lasted for a good three seconds before Yixing turned around and tried to shove himself back into the van.

"Oh no you don't," Minseok said, frowning as he pulled the Chinese male back out and shut the door. "I didn't drive an hour to get here just so you could pussy out." He then pushed Yixing forward and, before I could resist, someone - probably Sehun, that bitch - pushed me as well so that Yixing and I kinda met in the middle.

"Hi," he breathed out awkwardly.

"Hey," was all I could think to reply with.

"Just kiss already!" Baekhyun screamed from where he was, leaning against the side of the van.

Yixing just cleared his throat, his face slightly red as he tried to ignore the guy. I, on the other hand, was having a small panic attack in my mind. "So, how's your dog?"

"Oh, he's great," I replied a little too quickly. "In fact, I have to feed him now, ok bye nice talking to you." Quickly, I turned around and started to walk back towards the car that brought me here.

"Wait," he said hurriedly, grabbing my wrist before I could go any further.

God, this felt like one of those cliché, sappy love stories.

Regardless, I still turned to face him.

"Look," I said, "I already know that you don't like me-"

"But I do."

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"I like you," Yixing firmly said, although he looked ready to bolt at any time with how nervous he was. "I know you probably don't feel the same way-"

"No!" I quickly said, too desperate for my liking. "No, I like you too."

"Oh, ok," Yixing said, seemingly knowing what else to say. He looked somewhat, surprised at my response, actually.

"That response was drier than Chanyeol's scalp," I said, which made Yixing laugh.

His laugh was better in person than in Youtube videos.

We just kinda stood there, staring at each other, but this time it wasn't awkward. It was anything but, actually.

"Are you guys gonna kiss or what?!" Jongdae suddenly screeched.

"Sorry, I don't kiss on the first toaster," Yixing said loudly enough for everyone to hear, still staring at me, but now I was frowning at him.

"Did you just say toaster?" I asked, legitimately confused.

"What?" he asked, just as confused.

"Did you mean 'first date'?" Minseok asked, trying not to laugh.

"Isn't that what I said?" Yixing asked, looking around at everyone with a questioning look. Though, they were too busy laughing now to notice.

"Ok, listen, my Korean isn't perfect ok?!" Yixing said, slightly annoyed as he looked back at me. By that time, I was laughing too.

"I hate you guys," Yixing huffed as he went and hopped back into the van, slamming the door shut.

-•-

A/n - hi yes im updating during the ungodly hours of the night

writing this made me cringe so much im so sorry you have to read this

i have two more chapters to go i think, idk maybe more?¿ but they wont be narrated so they wont be shit yAY