㊛ Twelve ㊛

"Popular boy group EXO is rumoured to be having a comeback early this summer, where their concept will be..."

    I was staring intently at my laptop screen, watching a youtube video on the couch. I had already seen this video, but I needed something to rebound off of after just watching a "Yixing laughing compilation" for the millionth time.

I found myself looking at a lot of stuff with Yixing in them lately. It was odd.

My phone then vibrated. Picking it up, I saw a message sent to me by one of the EXO members, Baekhyun. Ever since I was added to that one chat where we kinda talked shit about Yixing behind his back, the other members have talked to me from time to time. This whole EXO situation was still so surreal to me, though.

--------

godhimself:
lmaO hey do u like surprises?

--------

I just looked at the screen, a bit confused, until I heard someone knock on the front door. Once I threw down my phone, I got up off my fat ass and opened it, Bora pranced in, back from whatever sinful activities she had been doing.

    "Get dressed, ugly, we're gonna go do something," she said as she disappeared into the small apartment kitchen.

    "For the last time, I'm not joining your twerk team-"

    "No, not that!" she corrected me as she started to dig around in the fridge. She then pulled out a bottle of water and shut it. "We're going to that café down the street because I'm hungry and bored."

    "And ugly," I added, laughing and running out of the room as she threw her water bottle at me.

-•-

    "How firm do you think Sehun's butt is?"

   "I will stab you with my student ID if you don't shut up!" I screeched. She's asked me that question six times. We were walking to the café now. Cars passed by us, but not many since it was a Sunday afternoon.

    "Fine, fine..." Bora said, rolling her eyes and pouting. At that same time, a car rolled up beside us. I didn't find it strange at first, but then the back door flew open.

    That's when the chaos started.

    "Oops," was all I heard Bora say before she forcefully shoved me into the car, slamming the door before I could jump out.

    Not even a second later, the car was speeding off, and all I could see while looking out the window was Bora's figure getting smaller and smaller as she mouthed "Don't die!"

My heart was beating faster than the car was moving.

    "She really does look like a hoe."

    Finally turning around to see who the hell was in this car, I found the owner of the golden booty himself, Oh Sehun, sitting next to me in the back seat.

    My heart stopped.

    "Holy shit!" was the only thing I could manage to get out of my mouth.

"Please don't say ungodly words in my car, thanks," someone else said, followed by a laugh, and I looked over to see Suho sitting in the driver's seat, Chanyeol in the passenger's.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked.

"Wow, ok, not even a hello?" Chanyeol said, turning his head slightly to face me from the front seat.

"No, you're ugly," I retorted jokingly, and he just groaned and threw his hands up in the air.

"Obama wouldn't treat me like this!"

"You don't even know Obama," Suho countered, not taking his eyes of the road.

"If he did, Obama would deport him," Sehun said.

    "Shut up, lisp boy-"

"Where are we going?!" I screeched, a little annoyed since nobody had answered my question and also because I had no fucking idea what was going on.

"Stop being an impatient bitch," Sehun replied, frowning at me.

"You're an impatient bitch!" I replied. Yes, thank you, I know I'm the master of comebacks. Round of applause for me.

    "You'll see where we're going when we get there," Suho explained softly, most likely trying to not get me any more agitated than I already was.

    Really, I was just nervous, though.

    Who wouldn't be when you're suddenly shoved into a car with three members of EXO?

Before I said anything else, though, something in my brain finally clicked. I quickly pulled out my phone, opening up the message Bitch-hyun had sent me.

------

godhimself:
lmaO hey do u like surprises?

somint:
i fucking hate you

------

A/n - short chapter, shitty narration thank you *bows* i was half asleep when i wrote this, someone give me an award

The next one might be narrated idk??¿

P.s. The media at the beginning of the chapter gave me a heart ache bYe