Chapter 15: Cupcake

Chapter 15: Cupcake

^^Wild, ugh goals af

I snuggle further into Evan's hoodie as I put the spoonful of cookies n' cream in my mouth. What? He gave me the hoodie, so I have a right to wear it okay geez. 

My hair was put up in a messy bun and I'm wearing no makeup, well I never really do anyway but still. I'm wearing some sweats I bought at the mall yesterday, all in all I look like crap. 

"Nice sweatshirt." I hear Evan ask from my window, I stuff my face with my ice cream and yell "Go away!" 

I set my eyes back on the TV and focus on The Vampire Diaries. I still ship Elena and Stefan, is that bad? Because everyone ships Damon and Elena now which annoys me. Stefan and Elena were perfect together, stupid but hot Damon.

"What're you watching?" I hear him yell from his window.

"I'm watching you watch me while I watch my Vampire Diaries as I watch my ice cream and my ice cream watches me." I say but realize that sentence didn't make sense. Ugh stupid stupidity.

Evan starts laughing, I glare at him and focus on my show. It's funny how when I first got here, Evan scared the living h-e double hockey sticks out of me. Now I'm talking to him, well I'm trying to get him to leave me alone but still. 

It annoys me how he wormed his way in and made me not fear him, he doesn't scare me. Neither does Kasey's brother or dad, it's like my Androphobia is fading or something. Like it's gotten to the point where if I don't know you then I'm scared of you. But if it's someone I got to know and trust a little bit, then I'm not scared of you.

Does that mean I trust Evan?

Yes.

"Can I watch with you?" Evan asks, still leaning over his windowsill trying to talk to me.

"You wanna watch yourself and I  watch me while you watch my Vampire Diaries as I watch my ice cream and my ice cream watches me?" I ask, Evan stands there with wide eyes as he tries to comprehend what I just said.

"Um, sure?" Evan says but climbs over to my window anyways and falls into my room, he lands on his head and falls face flat, I start laughing as he groans.

He's so stupid.

No offense to guys, but most of you are stupid. I'm not saying all of you, I mean look at Walt Disney and Steve Jobs, they're awesome. It's like stupid teen boys, they just don't think properly. Like who falls on their head and then flips over and lands face first? How could you even physically do that? That takes some serious skill.

"Why thank you princess, I know I have skill." Evan smirks.

Crap fudge balls I said that out loud.

"Yes you did." Evan laughs, why do I say everything out loud?!?!

I look at his outfit and raise an eyebrow towards him. 

"Nice shirt." I giggle as I watch him blush furiously, woah he's blushing! 

"Awe your blushing!" I point out and grin widely, Evan glares at me and looks down at his t shirt.

"It was the only one that was clean." Evan shrugs and sits down on the edge of my bed.

He wore a blue t shirt with a cupcake sticker on it which still has me silently giggling.

"Sure cupcake, sure." I wink and gobble down another spoonful of ice cream.

"You're not calling me cupcake." Evan glares at me, but I raise an eyebrow as if saying 'try me' which has Evan shaking his head and chuckling.

"Why do you even have that shirt?" I ask interested in why he owns it in the first place.

"My father used to be a baker, so when I was little I used to go there everyday. Just a couple months ago my father gave me his t shirt because he didn't fit in it anymore, it's like a crop top on him." Evan says as I chuckle, a guy wearing a crop top? I need to see that.

"You're dad must be pretty tall, considering you're one of the tallest guys in the school, cupcake." I point out and choke down another spoonful of my wonderful husband, ice cream.

Ugh, stupid dirty minds.

"Well princess, my tallness comes from my father, but these looks? These looks are original, one of a kind." Evan winks as I laugh and shake my head at his stupidness.

"You're so cocky." I shake my head for the millionth time.

"Only for you." 

"Shut up." I mutter.

"Shut down." Evan shoots back.

"Already have." I smirk at the end as Evan glares at me.

"What do you mean?" Evan asks as if he didn't get my humour.

"You told me to shut down, I've already shut down awhile ago." I wink and finish off my husband.

No guys, stop being dirty minded.

-

Evan's POV

"Nice sweatshirt." I smirk as I watch Wild lie down on her bed and eat her ice cream, The Vampire Diaries were playing on her TV. When she doesn't answer I yell "What're you watching?!" Obviously I know what she's watching, I watch The Vampire Diaries too, is that stupid?

Ugh I sound like a chick.

"I'm watching you watch me while I watch my Vampire Diaries as I watch my ice cream and my ice cream watches me." Wild answers but realizes that sentence didn't make sense.

"Can I watch with you?" I ask.

"You wanna watch yourself and I watch me while you watch my Vampire Diaries as I watch my ice cream and my ice cream watches me?" Wild asks, once again she makes no sense at all, she's too cute.

I hate to say it, but she's adorable. Her big toothy grin reminds me of a child and I know I couldn't say no to her. It's as if she's my weakness, that one night when I helped her stand back up on her feet and fall asleep, we became closer.

She's not scared of me anymore, the thought of it makes me smile. She doesn't deserve all of the pain she endures.

Then I realize something that I was too blind to realize last night.

I like Wild.

-

hey wassup hello! haha guys u guys got me so happy with ur fanmail and nice comments, these past couple days i've been dealing with bullies and u guys really make me feel better, i love you guys so much xoxo

^^ you guys got me like this every time you give me fanmail or comment something nice ;)

u make my day, love u ;)