Chap. 12 "I'll Be Back"

Start from the beginning

"But this is fresh water and Nemo only swam in salt water. It's okay" A smile tugged at my lips

"But I'm a Spy and we only drink salt water" she said holding her head high.

"Will you at least drink the coffee when it's done" I begged.

Yeah, I was begging how much worse does it get than that you maybe think. Just wait. 

"Nope" she said popping the P.

"Well I guess that you are just going to bed then" I said carrying her again upstairs to her room. I set her down in her bed and she began to get out.

"What are you doing" I said sighing

"I can't sleep in this, its so uncomfy" she said as she began to pull down her jeans.

"Oh yeah that makes sense" I said turning around quickly. I heard her giggle again and I literally could not stop the smile that spread across my face. 

It was becoming a problem. 

"I'm done" she said I turned around and she was in a loose white shirt and undies. Her hair was pulled loosely up in one of those messy knots. Even drunk and in her pj's she looked so cute. She walked towards me closing any distance between us. 

"What are you doing" I said as she wrapped her arms arms around my neck, she pulled my head down to her lips. 

"I want you" she whispered her hot breath brushing my ear. My eyes traveled down to her lips and before I knew what I was doing I leaned down and our lips meet. I cupped her cheeks with my hands and her hands wrapped around my neck. I wanted to go slow, savor her kiss but she was tipsy moving faster and more desperate.

I heard her moan and it snapped me back to reality. I pulled away and she pouted at me. I led her over to the bed making her get in. 

"I'm not gonna advantage of you, your drunk" I said tucking her in.

"No this so what I want" she yawned.

"Then tell me in the morning" I said

"Sean" she said yawning again

"Yes"

"I don't want to be alone anymore"

I furrowed my brow as I turned the lights off. When I turned back around she was already passed out. I smiled to myself and took my shirt off, then I climbed in bed. I wrapped my arms around her and thought,

I'm never leaving you Thea

Dear Journal,

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned and the first pound form my headache started. I felt engulfed in warmth and a sweet smell. I moved my eyes up and I was staring at Sean's soft features. He looked so peaceful in his sleeping, a dazed state. I sat up turning to Sean who was still fast asleep, I placed a soft kiss on his cheek. 

"Sean" I called out softly he did nothing but turn more on his back. This wasn't getting anywhere so I decided to get another approach. I went to the bathroom and filled a cup with icy water. I crawled on the bed again and try the enjoyable way one more time.

"Sean"

Nothing happened. I felt a smirk grow on to my face as I poured the freezing water on his face. He sputtered everywhere spitting and blinking.

"SEAN" I yelled in his face. His eyes flew open and his hands gripped onto my waist and pull me down. I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled inside of me when I saw his face. His gray eyes zeroed in on me and he shot daggers.