Chapter Six: Visitors Come and Go

Catherine and I arrived back to our dorm late that night. I overheard an intruder rummaging through the mini fridge in the kitchen. Catherine went to go see who was hiding out in our kitchen. I carefully followed behind her with my guard up. We noticed it was my younger sister, Melaka.
        "Melaka!" I yelled, " What the hell are you doing?"
        "What does it look like I'm doing?"she replies, "They released me for good behaviour. And no one knows I'm here by the way, not even mom and dad."
         Catherine shook her head and exited the kitchen to go sleep off the pain from the needles at the hospital. I yelled, "Unbelievable! The mental institution just released you for 'good behaviour'?"
"Well...it was more of an escape than a release from the institution," she replied, looking at the floor trying to avoid eye contact with me.
I became more pissed off the more she kept trying to explain her self. As she kept explaining, I walked off and gathered her things for her. I handed her things to her as she stood across the room.
"Allissynn," she started, "I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I just needed a break from it all for a while."
Before I said a word, someone knocked at the door. Catherine and Melaka looked at me as the knocks kept persisting. I answered it and waiting there, stood Prince Harry holding twelve stemmed red roses. I closed my eyes and thought what the hell. I motioned him into my dorm room. He walked over and sat on the far end of the couch. As I began to shut the door, Prince William yelled down the door and entered through the door. He huffed, "Hey."
Catherine and William went into Catherine's room to do some stuff. I informed Harry, "Harry this is my insane and ludicrous younger step-sister, Melaka 'Mel' Leigh Good."
             "Nice to meet you,"Harry greeted, "Alissynn, I really need to talk to you."
             "I just spoke to you not even twelve hours ago."
             "Alissynn! You have to speak with him. You can't deny a Prince when he's in your presence," Melaka explained.
             I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the door, with her things in her hands, and angrily said, "Thank you Melaka. You can leave now. I'll talk to you soon."
              "I can come back some other time," Harry insisted.
              "No, no. You're already here," I replied, "What did you want to talk about?"
              "I was wandering if you'd like to hang out sometime soon?" He asked, "I mean we don't have to right now but maybe umm...-"
               "We can hang out now. Wanna watch some television?" I replied hesitantly, "I can fix something or I can ask Catherine?"
               We smiled and he said, "Okay sure."