Chapter Two: Meeting the Family

The following morning, Catherine and I rolled out of bed and caught a train to Nottingham station. In the process of us arriving in a black cab, Princess Diana stood outside waiting for us with the Royal Family. Standing to her right, were Princes' Charles, William and Harry. And to her left, were Queen Elizabeth II, the Queen Mother and Prince Philip. Catherine and I greeted them with a curtsy. We followed the family to a long table covered in a white table cloth in the garden. Catherine bumped into me and her cheeks turned bright red, almost like the time she was sun burned when we visited Santa Monica. Princess Diana suggested, "Why don't you girls have a seat?"
        Catherine and I sat next to each other after Her Majesty. As I held conversation with The Queen Mother, Catherine recognized two people lurking over the stone fence.
        "If you don't mind me interrupting, but I need to speak with Alissynn in private."
She eye browed at two people ducking behind the other side of the wall. I stared at her with bulging eyes and began to stand up when the Queen Mother replied, "Of course."
        I nodded and scuttled off with Catherine. We discovered Niamh and Elenore perched upon empty crates.
        "Looking for someone?" I yelled.
        They fell onto their bums and their knickers flashed in front of us. Catherine asked, "Why are you two lurking on us?"
        "Maisie sent us to spy on you, to see if you were telling the truth."l
        I rolled my eyes and uttered, "Well, why didn't she come herself?"
        "Other things sort of came up," Elenore explained.
        Catherine huffed in frustration and dismissed them. After they left, Princes' William and Harry approached Catherine and I and escorted us back to our seats