I Still Want Her.

A/N: Ya'll are gonna hate me after this.

Part:10

I was walking back to my cell which meant that i had to pass Y/Ns cell. Right as i tried to jet past her she ran up to the bars and started screaming at me.

"I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND."

I stopped and looked at her she was shocked at how i had so many bruises on my body and how i looked like i was dying.
She swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Ive missed you sweetie." I said.

"You are insane." She replied.

I started to reach for the knife in my waist band but before i realized it i felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I looked down and i saw Y/N with the end of a homemade knife in her hand. Her hand was bloody. I eventually felt the knife slowly slide out of my skin. Blood dripped from my mouth. Then she stared at me and then she grabbed my by my shirt through the bars and kissed me on my lips. She then let go of me and started to laugh. I fell to the ground and i heard the prison alarm go off.
I felt the presence of guards picking me up and carrying me somewhere. I saw a bright light shine in my eyes.
"Dont close your eyes." A voice said.

"God? Is that you?" I coughed.

"Tyler. Tyler stay with us." It said again.

I felt myself loosing consciousness but the sound of snapping fingers kept me awake.

Soon enough i felt a plastic mask being placed on my nose and mouth i felt the sensation of happiness and i was very giggly and was confused at the same time.
Then out of no where the room went dark.

---Hours later---

I woke up but in a different medical room. An actual hospital...that wasnt in a prison.
I looked down at my lower abdomen and saw a bandage there.

"Fudge me. Every time i swear to g-"

"So you're up, Tyler"

I looked up and saw a female doctor with blonde hair pinned into a librarians bun.

"Ah you started me." I out my hand on my heart.

"Sorry. So do you recall what happened?" She said walking towards me.

"No." I said feeling threatened by her beauty.

She grabbed a rolling chair and scooted up next to me on my hospital bed.
This time, i wasn't restrained.

"Well you were 'shanked' i daresay." She said using finger quotes.

"Oh snap really?" I laughed. I have no memory what so ever of what happened and getting shanked sounds wicked. "By who?" I added.

She looked at a clip board. "A uh Y/N L/N." She told me.

I gasped. "NO. WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" I said with my hands over my head (which hurt a lot.)

"So you're more concerned of what happened with her instead of you?" She laughed.

"No...." I pouted.

"She is getting time added to her sentence. Instead of 30 years, she gets life and 10 years. So don't worry, she's not getting out." She smiled at me.

"Well good. So what about me? What happened to me besides getting stabbed?" I asked.

"The knife was 6 cm from hitting a vital organ. You also don't have internal bleeding so consider yourself lucky." She said looking at a clipboard once again.

"Well good for me i guess. Anyways so whats going to happen to me?"

"Well your little prison ward was arrested for giving you the knife, an you are getting out of prison in a week or two."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of your medical emergencies. BUT you are also going to be on house arrest and under 24 hour surveillance."
She looked at my eyes.
I felt as if i was in a trance.
I looked into her icy blue eyes.
She's stunning.

"Anyways you can leave in one day, but the fun thing is-is that you get to choose between crutches or a wheelchair. A wheelchairs much easier." She whispered.

"Oh wow. Ill take a wheelchair. That sounds great." I fake cheered.
"So ugh whats your name anyways?" I asked turning towards her more.

"Doctor Black." She said writing something down.

"No no no, your full name."

"Jenna." She laughed.

"Jenna Black....Nice." I like the way her name rolls off your tongue.

"Anyways, i have to go. I have other patients you know." She got up and left.

For the rest of my stay i just sat there with my thoughts. Soon enough i got to go to my prison home.

Upon arrival to my prison i got to be pushed in my new fancy wheelchair to my cell. Everything was clean. Clean sheets, clean walls (yes i drew on the walls with a crayon i found), clean everything. The guard locked my cell and went away. I laid on my bed and just kept thinking of her. Yeah, she stabbed me but i still want her as crazy as it sounds.