Theres No Going Back Now.

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM MENTION. PLEASE DON'T SELF HARM. AND PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME FOR THIS. THIS IS FICTIONAL AND THIS IS ONLY FOR THE STORY TO GO ALONG WITH TYLER'S PLAN. AN

Part 6

Still Tylers P.O.V

We've literally been in this closet for almost a full 24 hours.
I feel like Anne Frank when she went into hiding.
I'm just waiting for the people to stop looking for us then we could sneak to the other closet and actually escape.
Y/N and I literally have been just cuddling and eating for the past 24 hours. Its nice because we aren't getting beaten anymore and i get to see her pretty face every moment.
But whats sad is that I can't stop thinking.
A part of me just wants to hurt her again.
That sounds awful, and it is but I can't stop wanting to manipulate her.

Anyways her face has healed but theres scabs.
My face according to her is healed but with scabs still.
My bruises are still mushy purple black bruises and hers...oh my hers are black. Completely black.

After a while of thinking to myself someone knocked on the supply closet door, making Y/N jump up from her sleep. I put a finger to my lips, signaling for her to stay quiet.

I got up and opened the door. The guard was shocked.

"THERE YOU ARE. NOW WHERES THAT BITCH Y/N?" He screamed in my face.

I just walked out of the closet and shut it behind me. I turned face to the door with my hands behind my back.
The guard put the hand cuffs on my wrists and walked me to a conference room. In that room it was so small it could probably hold 3 people. There also was a desk. Like ones they have in school. The guard pushed me in the room, left and locked the door behind him. I sat down at the desk and did the thing where instead of your hand behind your back they are in front of you. I waited for about 3 hours until someone came in the room. It was the same guard. He stood over me sitting in the desk.

"Where is she at?" He said sternly and irritably.

I slouched down in my desk and put my hands on the table.

"Shes in the closet you found me in."
I said devilishly.

"If i find out you're lying, I will make your punishment worse than it already is." He glared.

I shrugged. "Okay." I rolled my eyes. "I really don't care what happens to me. I care about what happens to her. Not in a love way-" I sat up and slammed my hands down on the desk. "I think she needs a punishment. It was HER idea to sneak out at lunch. It was HER idea to escape earlier. This. Is. All. Her. Idea." I said angrily.

The guard shook his head. "I know you're tellin the truth. Shes a crazy bitch." He walked over to me and took off my hand cuffs. "Stay in here." He said as he left again and locked the door.

I looked around the room. No security cameras. Nice. I dug my hands in my pockets. I found a razor blade that i had hidden in there. I took it out and looked at my wrists. Blank. Oh well if my plans gonna go right, i have to do this. I dragged that blade across my wrists. blood started to drip.. I put the blade back in my pocket. And i just sat back. I dug back into my pockets and pulled out a lighter and a cigarette. Yes, of course i hid that too. I lit the cigarette and put the light in my pocket. I took a drag and sighed. This was well needed. After another cigarette, the guard came back to see my dried blood wrists with a cigarette in between my fingers on my lips taking a drag. I exhaled.

"Wanna drag?" I asked.

He took the cigarette from me and smoked the rest of it.

"The hell did you get that?" He asked.

"No where." I smirked.

Good. My plans going well.

"What happened to your wrist?" He said wide eyed.

"Cut it." I shrugged.

"We caught your girlfriend by the way." He informed me.

"To hell with that bitch." I scoffed.
"So can I leave and go back to my cell or what?" I said getting up.

"Yeah." The guard said unlocking the door and motioning me out. "Follow me." He said.

I did as i was told. It was weird though because i didn't have my cuffs on. The guard led me to another room. Much like the other one but much bigger.
I walked inside and saw Y/N. I rolled my eyes. She was sitting at a desk with red eyes. She gave me a burning glare. I walked to her and smiled. I sat down at a desk by her. Then the guard left.

"Hey beautiful." I said turning to Y/N.

She got up and stood over my desk and smiled. She pulled my hand and pulled me out of the desk. We were basically standing in the middle of the room.
Before i knew it her hands were wrapped around my throat and her eyes were burning with anger.

A/N THANKS FOR 300 READS. SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!