Its A Hate-Hate Relationship.

A/N: I hope you guys like this story, and sorry if i make you, the reader a bitch. Its just fiction i dont really think you are a bitch, nor is Tyler a dick, yeah he has a PHD (pretty huge dick) but hes not a dick. okay sorry.

Part: 9

Y/Ns P.O.V (its been forever sorry)

They rushed me back to my cell and put on my straight jacket.
I sat down and heard a guard whispering to another guard.

"I know, hes a fucking lunatic but i feel kinda bad for him."

"Yeah...poor kid, he didn't chose to be that way."

"Anyways i heard hes in the ICU...again. Apparently he had a seizure and a panic attack at once or something."

"Damn, honestly, i hope he makes it. Its that bitch Y/N that needs to die."

"Shhh, i just think shes misunderstood."

"She fucking strangled that poor bastard. Shes the one who needs to sort her life out."

"I guess, but Tyler did mess with her."

"Look we'll talk about this later, just now i have to clean out Tylers cell, i heard that due to his medical emergencies he may move to another physicality or even get out and be under 24 hour surveillance."

"Oh fuck." He whispered "Anyways ill see you later."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. HE GETS OUT? HE GETS TO LEAVE? THAT WHORE. I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM. I WILL KILL HIM WHERE HE STANDS...or sits...or lays. i dont know he had a seizure.

-One day later- (dont worry you just sat in your cell for a week making plans to kill Tyler.)

Tylers P.O.V

I woke up once again restrained to a hospital bed. I sighed.
A doctor came in,
"Well look at you. You're up. You were out for about 36 hours, a day and a half more or less." He informed me.

"Cool, can i leave? I have something to do." I grunted.

"Not yet, i still have to find out your prescription, the dose, etc." He said.

"Look, i don't work on pills. Well, they don't work for me. I've told you this. Now please untie me so i can go to the head prison whatever its called so i can get something from him...." I explained.

He untied me. I began to get up then he pushed me down on the bed.

"You need to rest. Either you lay here or i have to restrain you once again."

I scoffed. "Fine." So i laid back down and closed my eyes trying to organize my thoughts.

"So can i just ask you some questions?" The doctor asked.

"Sure." I mumbled.

"Why are you here." He began

"I dont want to talk about that, i did some very 'bad' things." I said.

"Okay, so have you ever considered hurting yourself?" He spoke.

"Whats it look like." I said holding up my wrists.

"Okay, have you ever attempted suicide." He asked while writing on his clip board.

"I lost track of how many times."

"Mmhmm, okay when was the last time you ate?" He glances at me.

I began to count on my fingers,
reaching 4.

"4 days." I laughed.

"Why is that funny? Don't you know the consequences of your health?"

"Yeah yeah yeah, brain shrinking, skinny appearance or whatever."

The doctor recorded my answer and left.

After 5 minutes he cane back with a brown paper lunch bag

"Here." He said catching his breath.

I opened the bag and inside was a sandwich, an apple, a cookie and an apple juice box.

I closed the bag. "Im not a five year old. Take your food back, im fine. And im leaving." I said getting up. I opened the door and started to walk down the hallway toward the prison wards office.
I heard the doctors footsteps behind me. Then he grabbed my shoulder and gave me the bag, again.

"Just take this."
After a while of eye contact i took the bag and kept walking, before i reached the office i threw the food wrappers on the floor sipping my juice.
I walked in and sat on the chair.

"Got my stuff?" I asked.

"Yup, but theres a catch." He spoke.

I groaned. "What is it?"

"You have to kill Y/N." I was shocked, i couldnt do that...wait. i was already planning that, duh.

"Why?" I grinned.

"Because shes too crazy. Im always getting emails from guards saying what shes done and its annoying. The almost killed one of the guards...Four times!" He explained.

"What do i get?" I asked.

"This stuff." He said giving me the bag, everything i asked for was there.

"Uh uh. I want time off my sentence." I said.

"You have a life sentence plus 20 years." He laughed.

"Right, but what if you can just get me i dont know...maybe just reduce it to where i only have 1 year left?"

"No."

"Come on, im doing you a big favor." I said.

"No. I'lll give you a new cell, upstairs. In the fancy hallways with the fancy bathrooms and better food?"

I reached over his desk and grabbed him by the collar.

"5 years." I grunted.

"10." He said worried.

"7." I compromised.

"Fine." He said. Then i smacked him really quickly.

He put his hand on his cheek.

"Give me your gun." I said.

"No. Be creative." He said.

"Knife."

"Okay fine." Then he reached into his desk and pulled out a pocket knife.

He handed it to me and i opened it.

It wasnt even that big but its easier to hide.
Then i tucked the knife between the material of my pants and my leg and grabbed my bag.

"Pleasure doin business with you." I nodded then left.