EGG FIVE WINNER!!!!!!!!

Hehheh... congratulations to...

The one with the most entries for this egg

Is....

*drumroll......*

Zesty_Doodler!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yayyyyyyy.......
You win the twins Aurora (left) and Borris (right)!!!!

    I'm not going to give a color description because you can see all the colors

I'm not going to give a color description because you can see all the colors... but they both have dark blue tongues and white teeth.
Aurora, the purple one, is indeed female. Borris is male.
They have a backstory:

The Icewing prince had finally decided what spell he would cast for the Icewings. Since Icewings aren't built for swimming, he wanted to give the tribe webs and gills so they can better catch food.
The prince told the queen of his idea and she said never to do it. Performing magic on dragons is forbidden after what happened with Darkstalker.
Without the queens consent, the prince performed his forbidden spell on his two younger siblings, the twins. The spell failed. Though he did give Aurora and Borris gills, he never specified wether they would work when he worded his spell. The spell also caused discoloration in the young dragonets' scales. The only positive side to the spell is that they do have working webs.
Naturally, the queen found out and banished the prince. Driven with anger, the Icewing animus sought to create artificial hybrids...

Now I did this in such a way so you winners can collaborate and do a roll-play or a book thing together or something. If you people were to make a book out of this idea together, you could create an account together or each write chapters (egg one winner write chapter one, egg two winner write chapter two, etc...) lol I don't know. Just please use the dragons I gave you.
So Zesty_Doodler, DiamondSpyro125, SpiritusRain, TheShadowsOfTheLight, Dabbing-Moon, and 123cat9, you read that ^ All of these dragons except  maybe Sunda and Moss had something to do with that animus.

    I'll set up a contest or something so someone can win said animus prince, if anyone is interested. Let me know if you are.

So this concludes my 200 followers special. Sorry it took so long. Next time I do a raffle, I'll doodle the dragons before I announce it. Lesson learned.

I shall now get those requests from 100 followers special and contest winner things done. Yay...

That's it for now! Have a good day!
-DuffelSnuff