Chapter 30.

I Finished The Rest Of My Shower. How Could I Be Pregnant? I Have To tell The Boys. What Do I Say? Do I Just Walk Up To Them And Say "Hey I'm Pregnant!"

Ya That Would Be Weird. Wait Who's Baby is It Louis, Liam,Niall,Zayn,Or Harry? Oh Lord. And How Could I Look Pregnant Already? I Only Had "It" With Them Yesterday. I Sighed Turned Off The Water And Stepped Out. I Grabbed Some Black Tights And Put On Nialls Big Oversized Hoodie And Walked Out Of The Bedroom And Downstairs. I Have To Tell Them Don't I? What If I Don't? When Will they Finally Notice? I Plopped Down On The Couch And Turned On The News.

" The Search Is Still On For A Missing Girl Della. If Anyone Has Seen Her Please Call." The Reporter Said.

Then Her Face Turned Sad.

" We Found Four Bodies In The Nearby River The Bodies Belong to  Dean Rider, Lena Thricker, Katie Smith (Mom) , and Finally......" The Tv Cut Off Before I Could Here The Last Name. Hmm....... I Wonder Who The Poor People Are? I Feel Sorry For The Daughter Of That Mom. I Shrugged It Off Oh Well.

*Liam P.O.V*

"Guys Are You Sure Erasing Some Of Her Memory Was A Good Thing?" I asked The Guys.

"Definitely." Zayn Said The Others Agreed.

Well When She Was Asleep I Erased All Her Memory Of Jake,Lena,Her Mom, and Dean. And We Put Some Fake Memories Into Her Head. I Feel Bad But We Had To Make Sure She Doesn't Run Away Again.

I Did This For You Della.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 Votes And 7 Comments Til Next Chapter! Sorry For The Short Chapter I'm still in the hospital, no news yet. If you don't understand don't worry it will all come together soon! Love you All!!!