Chapter 22.

Chapter 22.

I snuggled more into my pillow. I Felt An Arm Wrap Around me tighter. My eyes shot open. I discovered my pillow isn't a pillow more like a person. I'm Guessing its tuesday because I'm snuggled into Louis's Chest. I didn't know what to feel. They're Monsters.

"Babe, I can read your mind and that's offensive." Louis Said.

"I'm Sorry." I Whispered.

Then I remembered. I shot out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. They marked me. I looked and saw two bite marks on both sides of my neck two On My Left Arm One Slightly A Little Higher and the last one on my Left Wrist. How could they? I sobbed. Louis Started Banging on the Door.

"Della let me in or I'm going to Knock this door Down." Louis Said.

He Started To Count Down From 10. I Quickly Grabbed the Closest thing to me and Opened The Window And Climbed into The Cabinet Under the sink. As soon As I Crawled in and Shut The Door the bathroom door Busted Open. I Stay Hidden. Louis then Growled. He Tore Open The Little Cabinet Door Off I Screamed And Threw My Weapon At Him which I Know Just Realized Was A Roll Of Toilet Paper. Louis's Eyes Just Turned A Deeper red. He Pulled Me Out And Dragged me To The Bed And Layed on Top Of Me Careful Not To Putt All His Weight On Me. I Didn't  Know What He Was Doing He just Layed on Top Of Me Sniffing My Hair. What was I supposed to do this was creepy.

"HELP" I screamed.

The Rest Of The Boys Ran In And Looked At The Positon I was in And Their Eyes Turned a Deep Red. I thought For sure they were going to rip Louis off of me but they Just Glared At Me. What the Actual Fudge?

"What Are You Doing Get Him Off Of me." I screamed at Them.

There Eyes Just Became More Of A Deep Red.

"Why Should We That Position Right There is What We Do If Your Mate Trys to Run Away" Liam All But Growled.

Then All Boys layed Down Besides Me. Zayn To My Right Liam on The Left Niall Layed Above My Head and Harry Layed at my Feet. What the holy Fudge???

"Guys Please I'm Sorry." I Whined.

They All Just Growled Pulling Me In closer. Liam Then Whispered into my Ear.

"Please babe Just Give us A Chance." He whispered Then they All Fell Asleep.

Then and there I decided I would give them a chance. They're My Mates Anyway.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry For Short Chapter.

Tell me What You Think.

7 Votes and Comments till next Chapter.