Chapter 29.

"Get The Glass Away From Your Throat." Niall Growled.

"Leave Her Alone and We Can Go I'll Put Down The Glass." I said.

"She Deserves To Die." Zayn Growled Out Coming The Girl more. I Pushed In Closer To My Throat Drawing A Little Bit Of Blood  Not Much But Enough To Make the boys Realize I'm Not Playing.

"She Dies I Die." I Said.

Pushing the glass even further in my Throat.

That made The Guys Put The Girl Down and She Ran Not Before She Gave Me A Grateful Smile. I Smiled Back At Her Liam Came Up And Put His Forehead Against Mine and I Fainted.

(Liam's Power Is To Erase Memories)

I woke Up and Decided I'm Going To Finally Let Then Mate Me. I Like Them. Nothing has Gone Wrong. They Have Been Nice Too Me Since I Got Here.

(If Your Confused Liam Erased Her Memory Of What Happened at The Store.)

I Walked Downstairs and Saw The Guys Siting On The Couch.

"Guys I'm Ready." I said. And That's how it Started.

{ I Don't Write Sex Scenes Because I'm Not Good At Them And Its A Little Weird For Some Readers}

I Woke Up The Next Morning Really Sore. Niall Was First Then Liam, Harry,Zayn, and last Louis. It Was Very Awkward and it Hurt A Lot. I Unwrapped Louis's Arm Around my waist. I wobbled over To The Bathroom Because I Felt The Urge To Puke And Right When I Reached The Toilet I Realeased All My Supper From Yesterday. I Can't Believe I Lost My Virginity To 5 Guys In The Same Night. If That Didn't Scream Slut. If My Dad Was Here He would Kill The Guys. Mom Would Just Laugh And Say As Long As You Love Them. Did I Love Them? I mean Ya There Nice Guys But I Didn't Really Know Them That Well. I Mean Ya I Know The Basics But That's About It. I Cleared My Head And Wobbled Over To The Shower I Always Figured My Problems Out In The Shower. I Washed And Shampooed My Hair. I Was About To But On Some Body Wash. No. No.No No. I kept Repeating. I Jumped Out Of The Shower How Could I Have Not Noticed My Period Being Late. Morning Sickness. To Make Matters Worse. I Looked In The Mirror Shocked. I Looked 1.5 Months Pregnant. I Gasped and To Prove It I Felt The Small Kick Of A Child I'm My Stomache.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry For Extremely Short Chapter!!! Got A lot Of Homework I Got To Make Up For!!!!. Love you all!!!!