Chapter 31.

I Need To Tell The Guys Zayn Nearly Found Out When He Tried To Take A Hoodie Off Of Me. I Sighed. I was All The Way Downstairs And I Didn't Feel Like Walking All The Way Up There I Swear I Got Even Bigger! And I Can Nearly Can Walk Anymore. I Saw An Air Horn and Formed A Plan But First I Needed To Know How I Was Going To Tell Then Do I Blurt It Out? Tell Them Slowly? Make A Cake With Frosting On It Saying I'm Pregnant? I Do Really Want Some Cake But I'm Too Lazy So I Ordered It. I Spent The Rest Of The Time Getting To Look Presentable I Put On A Floral Dress And Some Flats. I Also Ordered Decorations. The Boys Are At A Premier I was To Stick to go to so I had About Two Hours. I Curled My Hair Into Waves That Layed on My Back. By Time I was Done The Decisions Were Here. I Opened The door To See The Delivery Guy He Smiled and Was Taken Back.

"Congrats Majesty." He Bowed.

"Please Just Call Me Della and please Don't  Tell Anyone Yet" I Said Shaking His Hand.

He Nodded Happily And Help Me Set Up. He Finally Said His Goodbyes And He Left. Finally The Doorbell Rang. I Got My Money And Opened The Door. It Wasn't The Cake Lady Instead Their Stood Five Boys Holding A Chocolate Cake In Hand With Blue Frosting Saying

I'm Pregnant.

//////////////////////////////////////////

How Are You Guys I Was So Excited To Atleast A Small Chapter Since Today. And People Who Keep Messaging Me Hate Don't Worry This Book Will Be Over Soon And You Don't Have To Worry About A Sequel. And People Who Are Messaging Me Love And Encouraging Things. Thank You. I'm Still In The Hospital. They Are Doing More X Rays And That Stuff. Lol I Will Probably Will Have Another   Short Or Long Chapter Out Tonight. Love You All. Thanks For All The Support.