They stopped in front of the door and the guy knocked three times and returned his hands to his side. I looked closely and could see the sweat on his forehead from the reflection of the light. The alpha must make him pretty nervous.  Before I could say anything the doors suddenly opened and a blonde young man peeked his head out and looked at us.

"I thought the others were bringing her?"

"She decided to make a run for it so I just grabbed her and brought her."

"Cool."

The blonde man gave me one last look that had a hidden layer of disgust and opened the door the rest of the way before leaving behind us. 

We stepped in just far enough so he could close the door and keep one hand on my arm while he did so.I looked around the room but couldn't find any alpha. I saw a large square shaped room filled with bookcases along the wall. There was a large Oak desk in the center with wolves carved into the sides leading all the way down to the dark floorboards. the maps laid across the desk were old and stacked on top of each other messily.

"Leave us."

My head jerked to my right where a man was standing by the window. I could feel his power from here so I naturally assumed he was the Alpha.

"Yes,  Alpha"

He let go of my arm and quickly bowed before leaving and closing the door behind him. No! Don't leave less-scary-man-than-the-one-in-front-of-me! I suddenly would rather be back in my cell.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

His voice sent chills up my spine.

"It has. How ya been old sport?"

I tried my hardest not to let my voice falter and remain as possible, and kicked myself for calling him "old sport". He ended up ignoring me (uh, rude??) and slowly walked over to his desk and sat down, turning to face me. This was the first time I saw his face in years, but he was still just as awful as I remember him.

He wasn't ugly or handsome, nobody really could tell, all they looked at was the scars on his face and his black eyes. Those said enough.

"My, my. Haven't you grown up?"

His eyes traced my body up and down and I did my best to place my arms in front of me to cover myself from his gaze.

He plastered a wicked grin on his face and sat back in his chair totally relaxed before pulling out a cigar from his drawer and beginning to light it.

"Still haven't shifted yet huh?"

"Nope."

"Such a shame, I was hoping you'd be stronger than normal werewolves considering you're DNA. You could of actually been of use to me rather than wasting all my fucking food."

"If you didn't want to feed me then you should have kidnapped me."

'Well, aren't you smart for someone who never went to 6th grade?"

Fucker.

"Well, im not going to waste any more of my time."

He took a few moments smoking his cigar looking off thinking, which didn't exactly ease my mind.

"I can tell you the rest later, or not, we'll see if I want to waste my time on you. You're just a waste of space for now and a lowly human. But I need more warriors so maybe you can be trained to not be a useless bitch. Besides, it's not uncommon for your wolf to come out under hard conditions like training. You start tomorrow."

"What?"

"Do I need to repeat?"

"Why would I be trained? Why can't I just go home! You don't even-"

My breath caught in my throat as he crossed the room and grabbed my neck before my eyes could comprehend what happened. He brought my face slowly closer to his as I clawed at his hands trying to breathe.

"This is your home now, bitch. Get used to it"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry i was gone. Things happened but that's no excuse. I can update you if you want. I'm going to try harder.

 I'm going to try harder