She Way Out

Alan's P.O.V

I woke up and it was late at night already I got up and headed towards Michaels room to see if he was asleep and when I went in there he was reading Michael a story. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there waiting for him to notice me Michael then yelled out mommy which caused Austin to look up. I wanted to say something but there was a lump in my throat and I felt like I was going to cry any second now. Austin got up and walked towards me once he got closer my breath slowed down and a few tears slipped out my eyes he wrapped his arms around me and I had missed this so much. He looked down at me whispering that he loves me and I whispered it back to him giving him a deep passionate kiss.

"EWW" Michael said from behind Austin I just laughed a little.

"Go to bed" Austin said shutting off his light and the nightlight instantly lighting up I shut the door and started walking to my room Austin following me.

Once we got to our room we shut the door and I knew Austin was going to be angry or something. "Are you okay how have you been" He asked quickly looking at me with sadden eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said keeping my answer short. "You don't look okay" He responded "Well I am now how are you" I asked changing the topic. "I'm okay I'm better now" He said and laid back in the bed. "That's good" I said hoping he would not ask anymore questions about me. "How's the baby been" He asked sitting back up and putting a hand to my stomach and the baby started kicking his hand like crazy. "She's missed you too"I said smiling a little "I've missed her too' He responded and moved his hand around my stomach. "You haven't been eating have you" He asked.

"I have been eating" I lied to him and I knew I couldn't lie to him.

"Alan at this point you should be huge your seven months and you look very small" He said looking worried. "I'm fine" I lied again.

"No you're not now stop lying to me" He said annoyed at this point. "Fine I haven't been eating happy now" I said annoyed with him. "Why" he asked "Because I missed you" I said not wanting to get into more detail. "But that's not a way to cope and mostly if you're pregnant seven months" He said scolding me. 'I know I'm sorry" I said hoping he would stop talking about it now.

"Are you going to school tomorrow" I asked trying to change the subject. Thankfully he did let it go "yeah I'm going" he said and I was so thankful. "Okay" I said and lied in bed with him "I'm going to sleep now" he said with his eyes closed.

Austin's P.O.V

It was now morning and there was a feeling I hadn't had in a long time Alan was in my arms I could feel his warmth his small body against mine I loved it. "Alan get up we need to go to school" I said shaking him lightly to wake him up. "No" he said in a small voice pouting his lips and rolling over falling off the bed. "Oh shit Alan are you okay" I asked running over to him and picking him up "Yeah I'm okay" he said. I set him on the bed and went off to take a shower and brush my teeth when I came back Alan was still sitting in bed. "Alan come on we have to go to school" I said continuing to walk to the closest to find some cloth "I know but I don't feel like it" He said slowly getting up to the bathroom.

We were done getting ready then we were off to school and being honest I was nervous to go back by this time everyone probably knew what I had done. We entered the school and everyone seemed to go on about their morning and not paying attention to me except Matty. Just when I thought I had made it through Matty stood in front of me and Alan.

"Oh god Alan you look like a whale and you Austin well you're just a plain out wreck considering where you just came from" He said smiling at me almost looking genuine. "Hey leave them alone I heard a very familiar voice come from behind him it was Tyler holding Josh's hand Matty just rolled his eyes and left. "Oh my god Tyler Josh what are you guys doing here" I asked running up to them and giving them a tight hug.

"We go here now" Tyler said smiling at me looking behind me then I remembered Alan. "Alan this is Tyler and Josh I met them when I was in well you know where" I said introducing him to my friends "Hi" he said waving a little. After a little of talking we parted ways me and Alan leaving Tyler and Josh we headed to first period and as soon as I walked in Vic and Kellin tackled in a hug. "Oh god how are you" Kellin said smiling at me sweetly.

The rest of the day spent receiving welcomes and people asking me how I was it felt good to know people care. After school I convinced Alan to start eating again and everything seemed perfect.

////////

I feel done with this book next chapter is the final