Don't Go No I Can't Do This On My Own

Alan's P.O.V

"Alan honey get up you're going to be late for your first day of your junior year." I heard my mom say

 "I'm up mom don't worry" I called back.

 Yes finally we're going back to school I'll get to see my boyfriend Andy and best friend Austin everyday for eight hours. I don't exactly love school but I'm kinda popular I guess you can say but I don't care about that I just care that I get to see all my friends. I missed them well I saw Austin everyday cause we hung out and after that soccer practice conditioning started so we saw each other there. I know I know you're probably saying "wow you didn't hang out with your boyfriend" of course I did when I had time I did.

 Well now it's time to get ready to go to school I went into the bathroom and stripped from my underwear I turned on the warm water and scrubbed my body till I knew I was clean. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist and went to my closet to get clothes on. What should I wear I'll just wear some skinny jeans my vans and a Nirvana shirt. Ring ring I heard my phone I hurried over to my nightstand and picked it up.

 "Ashby hurry your ass up I'm here to pick you up I'm outside" it was Austin

 "Austin did you bring your car"

"No you dummy were skateboarding to school remember we always do this"

"oh yeah I forgot about that I'll be out in a minute come in my mom left so the door should be unlocked"

"Okay" he said as he hung up the phone . I hurried went to the bathroom and started to brushed my teeth I saw Austin come in the bathroom out the corner of my eye. As I was bent over spitting out the toothpaste I heard Austin say

 "Damn Alan Anthony Ashby has a big ass" he said. As I walked out the bathroom I said " you know you want this ass Carlile"

Austin's P.O.V
"You know you want this ass Carlile" he said shit shit shit I do but I'm not going to tell him that.  

"Oh please Ashby you make me laugh" I said and not thinking twice I slapped his ass. 

"Ow Austin that fucking hurt" he squealed out "You know you like it rough Ashby"

"You know I do Carlile" 

"Let's go my ginger princess before we're late to school" I watched him slowly fake limp to get his skateboard.

"You know Austin I would've thought you grew out of calling me ginger princess freshman year and my boyfriend or your boyfriend wouldn't appreciate you calling me that"

"Alan come on get on my back I don't wanna see you fake limp all the way to school and you know I don't care what they think we have a certain way we act and we might be too flirty sometimes but that's okay cause we've known each other for years and you're my best friend and I love you and everyone knows that"

"True that Austie oh shit Austin I see hickeys on your neck they also look fresh what were you and Matty doing last night" 

"Nothing and you know I don't get turned on by hickeys so it didn't really do anything look I can see the school"

"Oh really Austie so you wouldn't mind me doing this" he said as he started sucking and nibbling one certain spot only he knew.

 "Alan stop Mattys going to know he didn't do that and he's going to tell Andy stop Alan"

"Fine Carlile" he got off my back and we each got on our skateboards and since the school was about 3 minutes away and in view we raced.

 "Ha I won Austie" I saw Andy coming our way I knew exactly what to do. 

"I know MY GINGER PRINCESS" loud enough for Andy to hear from where he was "And you know what you won a giant bear hug from your personal giant". I picked him up and squeezed him 

"NO AUSTIE PUT ME DOWN"

*Cough cough*
"Um Carlile I would like you to put my boyfriend down"

"Sure Andy" I put Alan down and he ran straight in Andy's arms. 

"I'll see you in class Alan"

    I went to search for my own boyfriend I saw him by his locker flirting with Ashley Purdey the biggest slut in our school. You people are probably like wow Austin he's cheating on you oh trust me I know I just don't wanna be alone so I don't want to leave Matty just yet.

 "Hey babe I'm here"

"Oh Matty you never told me you had a boyfriend" Ashley said 

"Oh Austin no we don't date can I talk to you for a minute Austin" 

"Um sure" 

"Look Austin what we had was good while it lasted but were over now"  

"Oh um wait what why did I do something wrong" 

"No it wasn't you it's me I'm sorry" he said as he walked away back to Ashley. Well I guess I'm a loner again well I still have my ginger princess.

//////
A/n
I hope you liked it remember comment so I know if I should continue and if you ever need any type of help pm me