Chapter 9: Finding Out

(Jani's💙)
After the job was finished, the requesters offered us dinner, which we gladly took.
We all ate together and had an awesome time.
When we left, I was really tired, and I guess Natsu realized I was walking slowly because he picked me up piggy-back style and walked me back to the boat.
We'd be in Hargeon a couple more days because everyone had jobs to complete, and we had a couple more to do.
I didn't even realize we got back to the boat until Natsu placed me gently on my hammock bed, which had colorful blankets with flowers on them on it.
I groaned a little at the loss of touch but I assume Natsu thought I was asleep because he pulled my blankets over me.
I felt something warm on my forehead and I heard him whisper.
"Goodnight, my beautiful Princess" he whispered sweetly and then I heard him get up and walk out of the ladies room.
I smiled and slipped out of consciousness.

I woke up the next morning bright and early, yawning and stretching my limbs.
I turned and saw that everyone was asleep except for one hammock, the one next to mine, was empty.
Levy's.
Why was she up so early?
I got up and saw that I was still in my clothes from yesterday, so I changed into something simple.(Media)
I walked out of the ladies quarters and headed for the kitchen.
On my way I ran into to Juvia and realized she wasn't asleep either. We walked to the kitchen together and when we go there I lazily opened the door and switched the light on.
I heard a gasp and a mumbled curse word and I opened my eyes wider.
There, We saw Levy, and Gajeel.
He had her wrapped in his embrace and she was blushing.
Juvia and I stared at them for a few seconds and they stood there, I'm guessing in shock, until We both realized what was happening.
"OMG LEVY-CHAN!!" I squealed and jumped up and down.
"YOURE DATING-" Juvia was about to yell Gajeel's name but they both ran over to us and he put a hand on Juvia's mouth.
"Shut up Juvia." he hissed at us and we looked at them confused.
Levy sighed and signaled Gajeel to take his hand away.
"We've been dating for a while, but we don't want anyone knowing cause I'm shy about it and if the guys ever knew Gajeel was into romance they would never let him hear the end of it" Levy explained to us.
Juvia and I looked a each other then back at them.
She put her hands on her hips and I crossed my arms.
"Listen, if Natsu or Gray ever gave Gajeel a hard time, just send us to them!" I said.
"Ya, you should really tell them, it's not good to keep secrets and I'm sure everyone would be happy for you." Juvia added.
They both stared at us before looking at one another.
They nodded and turned to us. Levy blushed and Gajeel crossed his arms, turning his head so none of us could see his small blush.
"Fine." they mumbled in unison and Juvia and I celebrated.
We all made breakfast together and had a good time, And when breakfast was over Juvia and I forced Levy and Gajeel outside, Gajeel's arm around Levy.
By now everyone was awake and doing things, and when Levy and Gajeel walked out like that everyone immediately asked questions.
The couple explained everything and I saw Natsu with an evil glint in his eyes, Gray as well.
I nodded towards Juvia and we walked towards them with our 'we aren't taking shit' faces.
"Natsu!" I said
"Gray!" Juvia said at the same time.
"If we find out you two harassed Gajeel, or so help us god Levy, you'll be walking the plank!" we said in unison and Natsu and Gray gulped, nodding frantically before backing away from us.
Juvia and I giggled and went on with our day.