9:Losing The Competition

It was the day of the competition. The arena was packed, I was happy to be allowed to stay with Viktor and the two Yuri's. I did not want to find a spot in the gigantic crowd, I would surely get lost.

Yuri skated amazingly, but he didn't seem very happy. He got off the ice and took off his skates while Yuuri was on. Yuri walked out of the arena, not giving it a second glance. I follow him and tell him to stop.

"I already know who's going to win." He says walking away once again.

"Wait" I say angrily, causing him to freeze instantly. "Are you really just giving up?"

"No. I'm going to win gold at the Grand Prix. I will beat Viktor's record. I will beat the piggy. Just watch, I will show Viktor I never needed him in the first place"

"Ok, no need to be so harsh" I say walking in front of him. "Viktor gave you your program, you worked with him on it the past week, you can't let it go to waste"

"I won't" he tries to get around me but I step in front of him. "Out of my way"

"No. You need to learn to handle that attitude. In order to do that, I will come with you back to Russia. My family is visiting anyway, so prepare yourself to learn how to handle your emotions"

He stares at me. "No"

"Yes. And you can't do anything about it"

He gives in, not answering, and I follow him to the hotel then the airport. We were on the plane, first class. He was sitting in the seat next to me, listening to music. I was staring out the window, watching the sun set.

"How do you plan on helping me" Yuri asks.

"Somehow. You can't let your anger or bad attitude show on the ice unless you're doing a routine where you're meant to"

He sighs at my insistence and puts his headphones back on, I sit still staring out the window. I close my eyes, leaning my head back on the seat, and think about what I was planning on doing.

It's going to be hard, but I can do it. I need to bring out his hidden emotions. Love, Happiness, they all need to be shown during this piece. Right now the only emotions I can see are Anger, Hatred, and a pinch of love.

I fall asleep after being lost in my thoughts. When I wake up, my head was on Yuri's shoulder, his arm sprawled around me. He was also asleep with his head on top of mine. Weird, I would expect him to punch me or something, but he let me sleep.

We arrive at Russia, both of us ready for the next competition. I was ready to cheer him on and help him show emotion, the emotion that he had hidden away.