8:He's Being Nice.

"Wait" Yuri says, grabbing my hand. He pulls me back roughly, causing me to fall on him. We fell on the ice, me on top of him.

"What was that for" I ask, getting mad at the Russian's sudden change in attitude. I push myself up, keeping myself from putting all my weight on top of him.

"I... still need your help" I sigh and stand up completely.

"Fine, but you cannot yell at me anymore. I'm just trying to help and getting yelled at is no way of giving thanks"

I help him until his program is as perfect as it could be right now. I tell him to run through it once more. I watch from the side as he stand in his end pose.

"Woo! You finally did it. All this hard work finally paid off"

He skates over to me and engulfs me in a hug. "Thank you" he whispers in my ear. "I may not win, seeing how hard piggy is working, but I still got my program from Viktor"

I hug back, tapping his back lightly. "No prob. But Yuuri and you are the same. You both train hard, so it'll be a tough game to win."

He lets go of me and looks me in the eyes, a smile playing on his face. There it is again, why's he being so nice? Being caught in the moment, neither of us noticed Viktor and Yuuri were there. We didn't see them watching us, our every move.

"We should get going now. I think I remember hearing Viktor say something about Yuuri practicing around this time"

We skate off, still not noticing the two men. I get off the ice, finally seeing them. I give them a small smile while walking over to the bench to take off my skates. When Yuri was stepping off the ice Viktor spoke up.

"Yuri, I didn't know you could skate so beautifully" he said with tears forming in his eyes, his hands clasped in front of his chest.

My eyes widen, realizing what he said. So he was watching us the whole time? That's a bit creepy... well its Viktor. Not saying he's creepy but he would stand silent and watch, giving us our space but keeping an eye on us.

I join the guys, my skating bag in hand. Viktor was too busy complimenting Yuri on his skating to notice me appear behind him. I tap him on his shoulder, making him jump a bit, but he smiled noticing it was me.

"You did a fantastic job Crystal! How did you get him to figure out his Agape?"

"Well we just talked. I told him to picture someone he loved while skating, and it seemed to do wonders on his whole program"

He hugs me, causing me to not be able to breath. He rambles on about how I was amazing and some things about how I was able to work wonders on the Russian Punk.

"Ok, I get it" I say getting him to let go of me. "But I didn't do much. It was all up to Yurio from the beggining"

"My name is not Yurio you idiot, it's Yuri" Yuri says in the middle of mine and Viktor's conversation.

I giggle, after purposefully saying the name, knowing how much he hated it.