II-Brothers & Pets

After waking up in my new bed, I found that I was sore from the prince's actions last night. The bright sun light poured in from the window lighting up the room and giving everything a golden glint to it.

It took all of my strength to get out of the bed. Looking at the sheets, I saw a noticeable red stain in the middle. The last remains of my stolen virginity.

I went to the dresser and looked for something to wear. There were skirts with slits in them and tops that would cover my breasts, but would leave my shoulders and stomach bare. They were not like what I used to wear in the slave house. There was hardly any material and there were more colors to the garments. I selected a light blue skirt and top to wear, taking a look in the mirror and trying to put my long brown hair in place so it looked decent enough.

The door opened and I expected the prince, but to my surprise it was a woman who walked through the door. She was wearing a black dress and seemed in her late forties or early fifties. Her brown hair was beginning to gray and was tied in an elegant bun behind her head.

"Oh, good. You're awake. Prince Alec told me to show you where breakfast will be served and what your duties will be for the day. I am Lucinda, the Governess the Ignis Draconis Castle. Follow me, please."

Ignis Draconis? I hadn't heard of that kingdom before. From the battle damage on the castle, I saw last night, it must have been old or at least conquered. Perhaps the prince had conquered this castle and killed the King and Queen that ruled here before I was brought here. Maybe that was just how cruel the prince really was. Now, I was trapped within his cruelty.

As we rounded the corner, I ran into the hard chest of a man. I looked up to see a very handsome young man with luxurious fire red hair and blue eyes that almost looked as if they were ice, but offered a caring nature. He stood at a height maybe a head taller then me, but he looked younger than me, maybe seventeen. From the look of his chest and broad shoulders, he seemed strong and muscular. His face was angelic and clean shaven.

He carried himself like a warrior, but there was an aura of nobility and power that clung to him. His wardrobe was what confused me. He wore leather pants with a sword belt that only held two daggers. I figured that he sword must have been unfastened for now. He also wore a wool shirt with a leather vest. I gasped as I locked eyes with him and stood there for a second or two. I became lost in his eyes, but despite their cold icy look, they were much warmer than the prince's burning black eyes.  Nonetheless, he was the fairest man I ever laid eyes on. Fairer than the prince.

"A thousand pardons, P..." the woman began.

"No need for apologies, Lucinda. I was going too fast around that corner." the man said. "We have a new arrival coming soon and you know how excited I become when that happens."

His voice was deep and had a very authoritative tone. It was also smooth and calming. Was he an advisor or a worker? He ran down the corridor and disappeared behind the corner. Lucinda laughed as we continued walking down the hall.

"I see so much of his mother in him. Always caring for animals."

"He is...a stable boy?" I asked in a small voice.

Lucinda gasped and looked me with her eyes turning hard. "Do not dare speak of him that way. He has done more for this kingdom than anyone else has. Prince Alec included."

"Forgive me, I was only wondering. I did not know."

"Don't let it happen again." she warned.

"It will not." I complied.

We finally arrived at our destination: the dining hall. Lucinda opened the doors and the prince was in there with many other women. From the collars around their necks, I could tell they were slaves. I counted thirty women in all. I wondered if the prince needed that many women to satisfy his needs.