The New Host has a Secret

Start from the beginning

"And that blonde idiot over there is Tamaki Suou." he said as he jabbed his finger in Tamaki's direction. Tamaki seemed to be dancing in a field of flowers with a carefree expression and his head above the clouds. "So that's everyone." Kyouya finished.

"Wait a moment! We don't know what type he is!" the twins said in unison as they clasped their hands together

"Type?" Yuki asked as she tilted her head in confusion. This Host Club stuff was weird.

It was then that Tamaki's mind returned to the earth and he spun and struck a dramatic pose. "Allow me to educate you on the matter my son! Every host has a different type. Kyouya is the cool type, Hani-senpai is the Loli-shota type, Mori-senpai is the strong and silent type, the twins are the devil type!"

Yuki nodded her head as to show that she understood. "And last but not least, we have me, the King of Hosts, the princely type!" Tamaki exclaimed dramatically as sparkles and roses framed his flawless face. Yuki could almost see the field of flowers and a large castle in the background.

Yuki sweat dropped at the Host king's antics. 'Is he always like this?' she thought as she stared at Tamaki with a blank expression.

"Don't worry he's always like this." Kyouya answered, having already guessed what Yuki was thinking. She supposed it was normal for people to be thinking that after seeing Tamaki for the first time.

"So what type will you be?" Tamaki pondered as he struck a thinking pose.

"Umm... I dunno..." Yuki mumbled quietly.

"Well... Hmmm..." Tamaki pondered before smiling as an idea popped into his mind. Suddenly, Tamaki twirled around before holding out a fragrant red rose to Yuki with a dashing smile.

Yuki was slightly taken aback by this action but decided to accept the rose as to not hurt Tamaki's fragile feelings. "T-Thank you..." Yuki said as her big eyes peered up at Tamaki cutely and she gavve a small smile.

"So.... CUTE~!" the twins chimed simultaneously  as they spun each other around in circles. "Eh?" Yuki said in confusion.

"I have decided. You shall be the shy type!" Tamaki declared pointing a finger at Yuki who was clearly confused. "But..."

"You're right Tono. It suits him really well." the twins chimed as they have Yuki two identical smirks. Yuki had a bad feeling about those looks they were giving her.

"Yeah! Yesterday all Yuki-chan had to do was mutter a few shy responses and he was surrounded by girls!" Hani-senpai exclaimed with a closed eyed smile. "Yeah..." Mori-senpai agreed.

"Okay. Shy type it is." Kyouya concluded as he scribbled something in his book.

A few minutes later, Yuki had received a long list of reservations. The word had already spread that there was a new host, and she had already gain many fans from her interactions witth some of the customers the day before. She dutifully moved towards the white sofa where three of her customers were waiting rather excitedly. As she approached,  their smiles seemed to grow wider and wider in anticipation.

"So... Yuki-kun..." One of the girls began. "Y-Yes?" She replied timidly.

"What's your life at home like?" She asked as she took a sip out of her tea cup.

"Ummm..." Yuki drifted off as she paused to think of how to answer such a question. 'KYA! Yuki-kun's thinking expression is so cute!' they all thought as they fangirled inwardly.

'Well, I can't just say: 'It's tough and tiring I have to train for three hours every day.' Wouldn't they think that I was weird? I don't want that...' She thought as she tried to think of something to say.