Chapter 3 - Fear Only God. Hate Only Sins

Start from the beginning

Just knowing that Jinwoo's staring at it, it makes her skin tingle.

"Hojung, why do you always wear a choker?" he suddenly asked. She was nervous and frozen.

Out of all the questions out there, it has to be that question.

Why?

"I-it's a style." she stuttered, pulling her hair clip to wear her hair back to cover her neck. Her confidence was gone all of a sudden.

"Like a signature?" Jinwoo asked.

She snapped her neck at him, nodding with a smile, knowing that he still doesn't know her secret. The real reason behind the chokers.

"Cute." he remarked before carrying the fish to grill them outside.

Hojung was pissed of herself. Is she could turn back time, she would change one thing. One little mistake she did that made her start to wear choker.

She hates that she had to wear it, and think she looks stupid. But she'll look more stupid if she takes it off.

Right now that she's all alone, she wanted to pull her hair out.

That's when....

"Your sweating like a pig!" Seulhyun stated, just in case she didn't notice.

Coming from her, Hojung felt embarrassed to be seen by her enemy like a grilled fish. She wiped her sweat in a rush, hiding her face at Seulhyun.

"Must be your stupid pullover, or your damaged hair." she mocked her.

"Or maybe a devil walked in the kitchen to give a taste of eternal flames of hell." Hojung tried to fight back.

"Or maybe I'm just too hot." Seulhyun came back with another winning remark.

Hojung walked out in defeat, Seulhyun only smiled in victory. She walked around to look for somewhere quiet but there's no such place. It's a party, of course there's loud music.

She's even holding on to her bag until now. She didn't know if there's a guest's room for them to put their things into while partying.

"Hojung! Join us!" her friend Honey called her at this gazebo where they're drinking and playing Uno cards.

At first, she was just sitting there. There's only beer, she can't tolerate beer. As a matter a fact, three sips of beer can turn her into a monster.

She can only stand hard drinks.

"Hojung! Loosen up. Have some beer." this school's numero uno fuckboy offered her a beer. But she's not falling for that. He doesn't this every time and take advantage on every girl who would pass out. Thought nobody was sober enough to tell the tale.

So far, 12 girls have been his victim, but after they report him, nothing was ever proven because they're too wasted to remember everything.

There's no other than Wenhan. Actually, their group has that reputation.

Nothing was proven but there's no harm in taking precautions. People believe that a guy this good looking won't take advantage of girls, because girls would be willing to spread their legs for him.

"Nahh! I don't drink beer. I'm more on hard drinks." she said, making Wenhan smirk.

"Tequila shots for the beautiful lady." he requested at the bartender on duty. It was Seunghoon. Some Busan guy who transferred 2 years a go but can't lose his strong accent.