Chapter 2

"get out of your head ..." Mom says "oh sorry also I'd rather you call me from my last name mom" I say trying to sound threatening but she knows I can't hurt a fly "okay I guess I'll start calling you Wolshbur now Wolshbur go bring the moving boxes in our new house" she says playing around we get out of the car. Only if mom actually ment it with a smile she did four boxes, I did the rest "seems like your out of shape mom" Camroon says. "Hey don't blame me you guys should take care of me soon" she says as we all start to hear weird steps up stairs. (By the way if you didn't know we are in the house right now)
"What the fu" I got cut of by my mom "Wolshbur shut up" we go to the bottom of the stairs, starting to climb the stairs quietly making sure it wasn't an animal or some crazy psycho pathetic loser running us off his weird turf he calls home.
"Go peak" mom says "fine if I die tell my mom I said I love her" mom hits my back saying "okay smart ass"

I move up going with the little hit mom gave on my back "umm all the doors are closed" I said as my mom jump scared me.
There are 5 doors up stairs, 3 bedrooms, a closet, and of course a bathroom "haha" I say all sarcastic.
A man on the other side of the door was just sitting there waiting but we didn't know. I walk over to the 2nd door and it's locked I tell her acting all silly like. "Mom the door locked from the outside that's odd" I unlock it as the man leaning against the door say's "hello!".
"Oh my God!!" We all screamed and I guess I was kinda right.
"Are you gonna kill us?" Mom asks
The man just blanked out looking directly at me.
I snapped my fingers in front of his face "hey old man"
He scares me again saying "I can explain why I was locked in the room" he starts to explain while walking down stairs about to leave "I saw your door open so I walked in seeing if anyone is there no one answered then I walked up stairs cause I heard a laugh. So I decided to go up stairs and saw the door open so I walked in then the door locked and it's cold so I wouldn't have lived any longer so thank you"
"Umm no problem but can you do us a favour?" Mom says nicely knowing that she's gonna snap out of nowhere.
The man falls for her trap "what might that be?" He asks.
"Idk maybe. clean up after yourself!
There is a bad smell probably from you."
He starts slowly backing up "yes ma'am I'm sorry" he starts to go up stares and asks for something to clean up his dry piss. Then cleans as fast as possible after getting handed the right clean supplies from our box.
"Well mom you made a new friend" I say as my brother just laughs.
He finally finished after 15 mins "finally smells better" my mom says as she kicks the man out of the house politely. The man was about in his 30s, short brown hair, blue shirt that's really ugly logo saying welcome, and his red hat.
Mom has blond hair, blue eyes, and really skinny with a nice smile.
"I'll tell you what I look like later"
My brother is 15, girls find him attractive.
we haven't talked much after he was dumped by a girl who tried asking me out an hour after of course I told her to go fuck herself. that's what a brothers for.
He's been acting quiet maybe cause we are pretty far away but only so dad can't find us for a while. We don't want him trying to get back after stealing from us and leaving.