Chapter 15

"...she wouldn't mind sitting with her best friend for lunch"

And I started eating my lunch as if everything was perfectly normal and it was just another perfect peachy day. After my remark both Jules and Jack were silent and concentrated on eating their lunch. The tension between me and Jules was evident. But that's obvious when your best friend picks being with a guy than being with you. I quickly finished my lunch and got the hell out of school. I was in no mood of looking at her let alone sitting in my classes with her and poor Jack was just confused and didn't know what to do so even he left saying he had to get some books or something.

I got into my car and called up Vin. He answered the call in the 3rd bell

"Hello Pam"

Me: Hey! Wassup?

Vin: nothing much. What about you?

Me: same here. Can I come over?

Vin: Shouldn't you be in school attending your classes?

Me: Nah! I'd rather be with you then attend my boring classes.

Vin: In that case get your ass up here as soon as possible. And you remember the way right?

Me: yup I do. I'll be there in 20 mins. Bye.

Vin: bye.

I quickly got into my car and drove all the way to his house forgetting all about what happened at school and excited for being able to meet him.

I reached his apartment and after quickly parked my car climbed my step and was furiously banging his door! He screamed form the other side "I am coming! I am coming please stop banging like a mad woman!". And the next thing was the door opening and me jumping on him not bothering that we both might fall and end up with a concussion. But lucky me Vin catches me with ease and holds me in his arms. He uses his foot to close the door and push me against the door and attacks me with his hungry kisses. I also kiss him back with equal hunger. I feel him getting harder and harder down there and this made me hold on to him even more and rock myself a little over his hard on. Suddenly the need for him from yesterday came back and now all I wanted was to have a taste of every inch of his skin.

I started dry humping and soon my pace increased when the tension inside of me started building up. Vin kissed me harder and then gently bit my lower lip which threw me over the edge and that was so hot that it threw me off the edge! I held on to him harder and rode myself to orgasm.

I think he felt it too because while I was resting my forehead on his shoulder he carried me to his bedroom and laid me down on his bed. He then moved to my feet and took my shoes off and went to the bathroom to wash his hands I guess. I closed my eyes and relived everything that just happened. He cares so much about me. No one has ever treated me this way ever. He gives me so much of love attention and care! It seems surreal to me! I suddenly feel the bed dipping next to me and his arms pulling me and almost crushing me. We were spooning but hey! I am not complaining, if I have it my way I would love to always sleep this! But now common not everyone can have Channing Tatum now can we?

I open my eyes and wriggle a little in his arms so that I can make space to turnaround. I didn't come here to sleep! I came here to talk to him and may be have a little fun too. So while wriggling i accidentally rub my ass against his Vin jr. Vin closers his eyes and let's out a big groan. This time I purposely rub my ass harder against his jr. which results in him holding me by my waist and positioning me better! I continue grinding my ass against his jr. while he is a moaning and groaning mess! 

To hide his groans he latches his lips to my sweet spot that's between my neck and shoulder blade. His kisses send tingles to my nether region and it only makes me increase my pace. Not satisfied with the pleasure this position was giving I turn around and sit on him straddling him. I look him in the eye and we are held in a trance! Simply looking into each other's eyes as if it holds answers to all our questions. I play with the hem of my shirt unsure of my next action. This time he's the one to break the silence. "As much as that dress of yours is looking sexy in you! Your better off without it!" That was all the encouragement I needed and then in one swift movement I took my shirt off and was straddling him in just my bra and a skirt. I bend down and grab him by his collar and pull him up with me while kissing him passionately. He holds me as if might disappear if he lets me go. The way he held me made me feel so safe. The way both his arms held me caging me in his warmth. At that time all I could think of was him and all I could feel was love, admiration, safety and care. It was strange how a stranger whom I know for less than one week could make me feel so much at peace, so much at home!

Author's note-

Hello my sweet potatoes. Here's the new chapter. I wrote it down because I just wanted to take my mind off from 'The hell' my life has become. It's surprising how merely in one night all shit can break loose! I just wish things get back to normal soon. Anyways when things were good I always felt they were too good to be true so when reality sets in i should have been better prepared. Anyways let me know what do you guys think about this chapter. And as always if you guys like this chapter then please like, comment and follow.

=justanotherwriter29=