Chap: 1 ||After Hate||

~Yuri's POV~
"Yurio! Want to go out for dinner?" Viktor yelled from the living to my room.
"No! I have to finish this essay for school!!" I yelled back writing my essay. I'm 18 years old and I'm a freshman in collage. I want to be a author. But sometimes I write songs and poems for fun. I have 2 dads. No I'm not related to them. I moved in with them after my grandfather has passed. They started calling me son and I got used to it.
"We'll bring you some leftovers." He yelled to me. A second after I heard the front door close. I continued writing. My father Viktor, he is a famous ice skater as well as Yuuri my other father. Viktor retired and Yuuri is retiring in a year. Viktor opened a café and I help out sometimes. Most of the time I'm sitting at a table writing though.

~XxXx~

~Otabek's POV~
I look at the paper not knowing what to write. I put the pen to my mouth and chew on it. 'I don't know what to write about.' I look around the tour bus to see if my other band members can help me. With my luck they are all out at the club. I sigh in frustration and fall back onto my bed. Let me tell you about my band members. Let's start with the guitarist, Mila. She's kind and sweet and we dated for 4 months until we noticed we just saw each other's as friends. I know she's been eyeing the keyboardist, Sala. She's very talented and she loves her brother. But since we are on tour she barley gets to talk to him. The last band member is the drummer, JJ. He is selfish, narcissistic, and rude. But he is also very good at playing the drums. He has a fiancée but it's obvious that he doesn't love her. There is literally a picture on Instagram of him and this blond girl. His fiancée is a brunette. Yeah.... anyways. I'm Otabek and I'm the lead singer of the band After Hate. I'm very awkward and I don't really show emotions. We started this band when we were in senior year of highschool. We've all been close but I don't think them as friends. I think them as family. I hear drunk Mila yelling at also drunk JJ as they get onto the tour bus.
"Keep it down I'm trying to write a song!" I yell annoyed. Mila jumps onto my bed. Her face had a red blush from being drunk.
"Ota~bek~ do you need help~~??" She rolled on my bed giggling weirdly.
"No." I responded dully with no emotion.
"We should hire someone to write our songs~~" wow that's actually pretty smart. "You've been lacking ideassss~~" she giggled and turned to see Sala coming in the tour bus. She was pretty sober. I noticed she was looking at her phone like always.
"Texting Michele?" I ask. She nodded and sits on her bed. Mila goes to her bed and sits next to her. JJ was just wearing his undershirt flexing into the mirror. I roll my eyes and try to write something. The bus driver says that we'll be going to St. Petersburg next in a couple of minutes. I just gave up on writing and sighed.

Here is the new story! I hope you like it!!!