"what is your magical kitchen going to prepare for us today?" you sarcastically implied while entering his apartment. you well knew that he was 'bout to order something.

"some dick," he replied casually while taking his phone out making it a good joke.

"yay my favorite." you sat on the couch, and put your feet up as if you were in your own house. you had manners but not in these living quarters. 

jungkook put his keys on the kitchen counter, and began ordering food the second the person on the line picked up. "oh yeah can I also get extra hot sauce thanks,"

you looked at jungkook with a grin knowing that he ordered those for you. he saw you looking at him, so he winked at you, and smiled. wow what a loyal friend,

"ight, thanks," he said before hanging up. 

"wow hot sauce! thanks oppa!" you joked, even though, he was really an 'oppa' to you.

jungkook sat on the couch next to you, and took the TV remote. "call me 'oppa' one more time, and you won't sleepover," he threatened with a monotoned voice.

you scoffed. it doesnt make sense, 

"okay... by the way," you were curious now that the thought came to your head, "why were you so spaced out earlier?"

he continued to stare straight at the TV. 

"just a scene that I will have to do," he replied forcing you to ask more questions.

 "which one?" 

he turned his head towards you, and gulped. was it that scary?

"it was...." he paused, "a kiss scene."

you started laughing at his innocent expression as if that kiss scene was a big deal.

"so what is the problem?" you asked him. he frowned at your laughter which made you feel bad automatically. 

"its just-" he glanced away, "I haven't done one before. also i don't know how to act out the lines,"

aw poor baby, 

"you got this, kookie!" you lifted your hand up into a fist for the spirit.

he smiled at you. "thank you..."

~~~~~~

the food arrived, and you were impatiently waiting on the kitchen counter with your fork in hand like a little kid whilst jungkook was at the front door struggling with getting rid of the delivery girl whom was fangirling over him. 

"thank you so much! make sure to watch the new movie!" he exclaimed before shutting the door on her.

he leaned against the wall, and sighed, "holy shit I'm sweating." 

as he brought the food up to you, your legs started swinging back, and forth on the counter chair since the chair was high. jungkook noticed your excitement, and didn't fail to comment on it, "you are so cute."

you raised an eyebrow, and glared at him. "heh? but you call me noona?"

he placed the boxes of food in front of you, and walked over to a counter top. he reached up to open one, and took out a bottle of wine.

"i call you noona for a reason. that doesnt change the fact that you act cute," he explained.

"well thank you, sir,"