“You’re not capable of facing my sword and powers yet.” He stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes, “F-fine, are we done then?”

Law rolled up his sleeves, “Nope, now we’ll go hand to hand.”

I glared, “Really? You’re barely breaking a sweat and here I am about to die!”

“That’s your problem.”

                Gritting my teeth I ran head on into him with a punch aimed at his face. Law easily caught my fist and stopped my momentum. Kicking up I slammed my knee into his side. Law coughed and dropped me before slamming me down on the ground and pinning me there with his foot. I glared at Law and struggled around but it was doing no good. Law didn’t look like he was going to let me up any time soon. With my mind wheeling I then decided to try something that I only used when I wanted to get James to do something he absolutely didn’t want to do.

                Putting a ditzy smile on my face I began to bat my eyelashes at him. Law arched an eyebrow at me, completely skeptical at my behavior. Still I said nothing to him but rather reached up and gripped his pants leg. Law’s eyes narrowed a bit and I felt the pressure on my chest lessen. I giggled a bit, “I can’t believe how easily you were able to pin me! That was amazing, you’re so amazing~” The pressure really lessened and I knew it was time to act. Grabbing Law’s leg tighter I tugged hard and toppled him to the ground. Jumping up I grappled with him before gripping his arm hard and tanking it back in what Shachi told me was an ‘arm bar’.

                Law let out a grunt and I tugged his arm harder, “Hah! I can’t believe you fell for that!” I laughed. Law hissed as he attempted to tug his arm from me but I tightened my legs and held on. Eventually he figured out that he wasn’t about to get out of this but in fact it scared me because he suddenly went still,

“Shambles.”

“Shit…”

Without another cohesive thought my body was pulled into pieces and put together strangely. I screamed as my head began to spin around, “Law stop it! Please!” I begged.

“What was that? I don’t think I heard you.”

“Captaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn put me back together correctly, pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee!”

I felt my body slowly be connected back together correctly and before I could really blink my body was back together perfectly and I was straddling Law as his arms were holding underneath my thighs. At the sound of the wolf-whistle from Shachi I blushed and averted my eyes from Law’s smirk. However I tensed when I felt his lips right by my ear.

“Don’t try playing the vixen if you’re not prepared to go through with what it entails.”

“L-let me go… please…”

Law’s smirk widened, “Why? Before it looked as though you were ready to get down on your knees and suck my-”

“Captain! We have company!” Penguin yelled as he burst onto the deck.

                Penguin stopped short when he noticed the position that Law and I were in. His mouth opened and closed as he attempted to form words. I buried my face into Law’s neck to avoid looking at Penguin as I practically felt my crewmate’s smirk, “Am I interrupting something at the moment?” Penguin asked in a tone of voice that meant I would be teased mercilessly for this.

“What’s going on Penguin, what company?” Law asked, all teasing gone from his face.

Penguin dropped his own smirk from his face getting to business, “The marines are after us and that strange Kizaru brat is standing at the head of the ship.”Law’s face twisted into something that was a bit scary, “Well then, let’s have some fun. Get ready to fuck with some marines.” He ordered.