It all happened so suddenly. Evelina was so worried about what her mother would think about her, how Elsa would react to her presence, that the thought never occurred to Evelina that Elsa would be dead.

Not even in her wildest dreams did Evelina think her mother just wouldn't be around anymore. It just didn't seem like a possibility to the young girl.

The lovely snow queen was gone forever.

Evelina craved attention now. Hence why she felt Pan's arms go around her small body. Pan pulled her closer to his chest and get her sink into his hold. She then turned her body to her other side and cuddled in closer to him, her face now facing his chest. Pan tensed slightly but eventually relaxed when he realized all Evelina wanted was someone to just hold her till the pain went away.

~

Peter flinched when he moved away from Evelina's body. It had been an hour and a half and Pan deemed it fine to move when he felt Evelina slip into a deep slumber. He let the girl go and she immediately clutched onto the pillow that he stuck in to take his place. He smiled as he watched Evelina. So innocent, something he defiantly wasn't.

Once he managed to get her back into her death like sleep, he walked over to the balcony and popped it open. Pan walked out onto it and frowned slightly. The whole kingdom of Arendelle was inside their homes, for the sudden rush of snow had come unexpectedly. Of course Pan knew it was Evelina's uncontrolable powers that were going wack but nobody else needed to know that. Pan hopped on the rail quietly and jumped off of it to land on the side roof. He landed on the ground one that wasn't too far off of the room where Evelina was sleeping. He looked up into the distance and knew exactly where he should go.

He walked out of the castle grounds easily without being seen. Pan slipped his hands into his pants pockets and began walking east. He had walked that same path that he had before. It was a path he had grieved on ages ago when he had stepped foot on Arendelle grounds a long, long time ago.

~

"Elsa? Do you wanna build a snowman?" Anna asked as she knocked on the door of the young princess. The small ice princess peered out with a small smile. She knew Anna had been dying to play out in the snow with her, and Elsa craved it as well. Her powers concealed under her gloves, Elsa saw no problem going out to play with her sister. Her parents had gone to town to start the festival of ice that they celebrated every year. Elsa knew it was the time to sneak out of the castle to play.

"Okay." Elsa replied excitedly. Anna squealed happily as she quickly went to go find a crooked carrot for their usual snowman. Elsa smiled and grabbed her own cloak. She also grabbed an extra one, one that wasn't very feminine and ran down the hall. She quickly toppled down the steps to the lower sections that laid under the castle. Elsa knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open. She rocked back and forth on her heels and suddenly, Balthazar the castle healer, opened the door and bowed down to the princess.

"Your majesty. What can I do for you?" Balthazar asked in his soothing voice.
Elsa smiled and tried to peer inside the room where he always stayed.

"Can the boy come out and play with us? Anna and I are going to play in the snow." Elsa asked properly. She was nervous the healer was going to reject her wishes. But Balthazar wasn't one to deny the wishes of the princess. He gave a glance behind his shoulder before turning back to Elsa and smiling.

"Of course he can your grace. He will be out momentarily." Balthazar said and Elsa have a bright grin.

"Thank you. Uh, here. It's for him. Tell him it's now his." She said before handing the cloak to the healer and giving a quick little curtsey before she hopped away. Balthazar watched as the little girl skipped away. He then walked back inside and looked over at the small boy, same age as the little snow princess. The boy was the Healers little apprentice.

He was currently smashing some natural herbs and mixing some oils he had found earlier. Balthazar knew Elsa and Anna really wanted to be the boys friend ever since the boy had been found in the cold forest, but Balthazar was afraid the boy would expose something he had.

Dark Magic.

The boy had shown early signs when he had just moved into the castle. The boy soon ended up showing signs of other types of magic and soon it all developed. Balthazar knew the king of Arendelle already had a problem with his eldest daughter (Elsa) possessing ice magic. The healer didn't want to cause any more problems for the king because of the boy. The king had enough on his hands.

Balthazar called the boy over. The young boy stopped his herb cursing and walked over to the older man with wide green eyes.

"The princess has invited you to go out and play with her and her sister, Princess Anna, out in the snow. Get your boots." Balthazar said and the little boy grinned widely. He hadn't had a play mate like ever, and he was fairly excited to play with them to make friends.

Once the boy had retrieved his boots Balthazar keeled down and tied the laces of the boy's boots. He then stood up and wrapped the cloak the princess had given him around the boys shoulders. Balthazar tidied the boy up some more and took a deep breath.

"Now, respect the princesses, don't play rough and of course our most important rule-"

"No magic." The boy recited, for he knew he wasn't allowed to demonstrate any knowledge of ability of any magic. Balthazar smiled and ruffled the boys hair before slipping on one of his wool caps.

"Alright then. Best be on your way." He said and gently pushed the boy out of the healers headquarters. The boy seemed anxious as he walked down the hall. He turned back to glance at Balthazar and the healer sent him a reassuring smile, one that the boy happily returned before running off.

"Be back before dark, Peter Pan!"

"Don't worry Balthazar, I promise I will!"

*unedited*