Chapter 26

Very... Very... Very Ill

Evelina spent an hour telling Pan about his alternative story ways. She giggled when his face scrunched up into a disgusted one. He didn't like the fact that his alternative character was a redhead boy in green tights. He especially didn't like the part when Evelina told him of the slight romance he had with Tiger Lily, the Indian Princess. But, Pan did like Hook's alternative character description.

"He is always decked in red. He has a small, shriveled mustache and is fairly ugly. Not at all like Killian." Evelina said, mindlessly. Pan's eyes suddenly turned darker when he processed Evelina's words.

"Not at all like Killian?" He repeated lowly. Evelina still didn't think much of it as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, unlike alternative Hook, Killian is actually attractive. They make the character look horrid. And Killian definitely isn't horrid." She responded.

The two had fallen into a deadly awkward silence.

Pan's jaw was firm.

His hands were in a fist.

His eyes blared with jealousy.

His face turned red.

And Evelina's stomach began to growl with hunger in the distance.

~

Evelina began to feel tired.

She had walked behind Pan for what felt like ages to her. He had fallen silent since their chat about Captain Hook, and it put Evelina's nerves on edge. She began to feel strange and reality finally hit her. She shouldn't be on Neverland. She should be back home, with Snow, Emma, Henry, and David. She shouldn't have ever agreed with Pan to go to Neverland. But of course curiousity got the best of her.

"Pan?" She suddenly questioned and he stopped suddenly and turned to her sharply.

"Yes?" He asked lowly. Evelina's hair was on end when she heard his voice. It was so cold and low, and with his British accent mixed in, he sounded very deadly to Evelina.

Though she would never admit it, it did sound sexy to her.

But of course she would never say it out loud or anything. In fact, she quickly tried to push those thoughts away and shut them into a very, very, very, dark, dark, far, far, far corner in her head.

"Are we there yet?" She asked and Pan took a long pause before he looked at her. She watched as his features softened up, and he nodded.

"Yes, we're almost there." He said and continued walking again. They didn't have to walk very far for much longer, for they both came to a tall cliff.

The tall cliff was over looking the full moon. It's reflection gleamed off of the beautiful ocean that laid below them. The stars glowed brightly, and they looked like tiny fireflies that had gotten stuck in the night sky. The breeze that swayed beneath them gave Evelina a reassurance look that told her it was all real. The sounds of the forest behind her eased her mind, and now instead of the usual fear the sounds brought with it, the jungle squeaks brought peace to Evelina.

Her face was in awe, and a grin spread across her face, and she just couldn't take her eyes off of the glorious scenery before her.

"It's beautiful, Peter." She breathed. Her eyes twinkled as she looked out towards the sea, and saw a huge rock out in the sea. It was sculptured like a skull, and although it would usually freak Evelina out, the light the moon gave off and the stars just made the rock look absolutely flawless.

Evelina squealed even more when she suddenly saw weird creatures leap through the sea. She grabbed onto Pan's arm, but her eyesight didn't waver.

"Peter! Peter, did you see that?! That was a mermaid wasn't it?! Hvor fantastisk!" She squealed again as she continued to watch the pretty creatures dance through the waves.

And the entire time she continued to watch, completely lost for words, she didn't notice Peter Pan staring at her, with a new feeling he had seemed to develop everytime he glanced Evelina's way. He always felt bothered, got angry when she spoke highly of others, especially the males, and didn't like when she touched him, yet at the same time, he craved for her.

He had come to his own conclusion that he had fallen ill.

Very... very...very ill.

*unedited*

This chapter's so damn short, it makes me want to cry.